My wife and I stayed at the hotel from 23rd July for 2 weeks. The food was very good and both breakfast and dinner had plenty of variety basically if you didn't find what you wanted you were just too picky as they catered for many different nationalities and tastes I would say the catering staff from the chefs to the service from the waiting staff was second to none we have stayed in some of the best hotels around the world and the staff at the hotel are up their with the best Lora especially was very welcoming. Although the room was on the second floor at the back of the hotel did not have a very good view it was quiet and comfortable, the room was cleaned daily and had a well stocked bathroom with soap shampoo, shower gel and moisturiser and hairdryer and fresh towels. The pools were salt water and warm. The entertainment in the evening wasn't the best but hey they tried their best but not X factor material. There is a lovely sandy beach 5 minuets walk from the hotel which is worth a visit, the la cart restaurant next to the hotel is worth a visit for a special occasion with very good menu and a very good view of the Med as you have your meal. If you stay for more than a week its worth hiring a car for a few days to see more of Mallorca, we came across a very good restaurant in the mountains with its own swimming pool with water fresh off the mountains very refreshing in the heat of the day. The name of it is Es Guix very nice and reasonable prices and good food and service with a smile.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eurotel Punta Rotja Thalasso-Spa & Golf, offers impressive ocean views from its setting on Costa de los Pinos bay & beach. It has everything for relaxing and enjoyable holiday.Pretty gardens lead down to the sea .Extensive sea lido with access for swimming. Marina. Lovely lagoon style linked swimming pool , Indoor pool and gym. Four tennis court with resident Pro for tuition and coaching, putting green. The Seawater Spa (Thalassotherapy Center) has an indoor pool, fusion showers, Turkish baths and saunas. Treatments include hydrotherapy, algotherapy and massage. There are several golf courses in the area, including a18- holes Son Servera , just 500 metres away.There is also a lounge bar and a poolside snack bar. Dining room, with sea and garden views ,offering fantastic buffet selection of Mediterranean and International cuisine for breakfast and dinner. Alternative à la carte “La Cabaña Restaurant” by the sea. Each of the Punta Rotja’s air-conditioned spacious rooms is brightly decorated and has a balcony. All rooms have satellite TV and wired internet access. Costa de los Pinos features pretty coves and is surrounded by lush pine forests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hipotels Eurotel Punta Rotja & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hipotels Eurotel Punta Rotja Hotel Costa De Los Pinos
- Hipotels Eurotel Punta Rotja & Spa Costa De Los Pinos, Spain - Majorca