“Excellent local Cypriot fast food at a very good price.”
Review of Sesoula Kalamaki

Sesoula Kalamaki
Ranked #2 of 237 Restaurants in Ayia Napa
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

So, this is a small, no frills venue offering excellent and very affordable Greek and Cypriot fast food. This is a great venue to get a quick bit, or experience a very good approximation of local flare. I have previously visited Cyprus more than a decade ago multiple times, so I was very excited to get a restaurant that offered local grill favorites and I was not disappointed. My wife and I ordered the Sheftalia (savory aromatic sausages, a Greek salad, some grilled halloumi, and a pepper paste (Adjiga). The food was very good and we were unable to finish everything served to us. The menu offers a range of great options from small lunch portions to more substantial entre plates. The venue is rather small, so it's probably not the best for large groups without a reservation, but the atmosphere is great. We found the staff to be very friendly, service was prompt. Good range of vegetarian options and carnivores will not be disappointed. Although I didn't get one, the lunch wraps are done with french fries wrapped in. We will definitely go back on this visit, and will probably come back to the island on thememories.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (547)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is the best place if you are a meat lover. You can choose from a variety of meat combinations, with fresh salad and french fries. Every meal is super delicious , big and with affordable price. The staff is super polite. Must try!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Food is average, the waitresses are slow and grumpy as is the owner...
Didn't feel welcome here.
The food was a bit grease.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Even though it is a small place, the atmosphere is great.
Come here hungry and you’ll leave full and satisfied. Great variety to choose from. Small prices!!
I had the Halloumi in Cyprus pita and it came with nice seasoned fries and a lot of vegetables! Loved it.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

To start we had a caraf of house dry, served cold - lovely. We had peppers, tahini and a mixed kebab.. to full for desert.Staff are amazing, small restaurant but big on flavour. Well worth a visit and cheap as chips, 5 star in my opinion.