“A very cute and cozy taverna in Ayia Napa”
Review of En-yevo tavernaki

En-yevo tavernaki
Ranked #6 of 237 Restaurants in Ayia Napa
Description: Meet Cyprus Tradition ! Authentic Cyprus Cuisine. Prepared on daily basis; homemade dishes for lunch and dinner. The owners' - Bambos and Christos - priority is to select fresh produce and local ingredients to create mouthwatering experiences. The vegetables supply, fish and meat provisions are delivered every day and brought to your plate unveiling the menu's pristine production. Exquisite quality and value are the tavern's principals in an effort to meet and exceed guests expectations. We welcome you to experience Cyprus culinary flavors and noteble local hospitality.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I researched and visited here on a week-long visit to the island. The restaurant has an excellent traditional tavern feeling with just a touch of refinement. The menu offered a range of traditional Cypriot food with good options for vegetarians, pescatarians, and carnivores. I had the Sheftalia lunch entre, which is somewhat mislabled as "meatballs" rather than sausage, but I will not argue with the taste. These were some of the best Sheftalia I have eaten. My wife had a grilled squid and the homemade tomato soup, both of which were also divine. The ambiance is very nice with lovely local flourishes, the staff were polite and friendly and the service was very prompt. The menu is really geared for the medium price range, but still works out to be a great value for the price. The menu offered a lot of local variations of the better known Greek equivalents, such as moussaka and I am very interested in going back to try the keftedes (actual meatballs). Definitely worth the drive if you're based anywhere near Ayia Napa.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,617)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my partner shared the meat meze and it was amazing best meal of our holiday so far, service and food!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was our second holiday Aya Napa. We had lunch or dinner in many different restaurants in the region, but we did not miss to visit Enyevo Tavernaki this summer. It was great pleasure to be there again. Excellent food, very good vine, polite staff. So, definitively , Enyevo is the best one.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Took a lunch with my family here. All stuff was polite and help me with my little daughter.
Will return there for sure!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Best service and best food. Each time we visit we have to eat here. Very friendly staff, the kids are always happy to eat here also.