Basically dont go to this hotel. Everyone we spoke to who was staying there was all complaining about the dirt. My personal experience was that me and my friends FIRST room was filthy hairs in bath along with dirty black scum marks lso door was rotting and wouldnt close, floor filthy throughout and crawling with ants asked to be moved but wouldnt until we said we had contacted thomas cook magically there was rooms free.
Second room more of the same hair, dirt and invested with ants but to top and the thing that scared us was the carbon monoxide alarm went off to make things clear we didnt use or touch the gas ( we had smelt something a couple of hours before i assumed this was cleaning products as I MYSELF cleaned the bathroom out!!) . my friend had to go and fetch a member of staff from downstairs who was oblivious and all they did was take the batteries out of the alarm and told us to leve the doors open and left us i thought this was disgusting and we moved hotels AT OUT EXSPENSE, as we didnt feel safe we could have easily lit a cigarette and set fire to place or even fallen asleep and never woken up!!
All in all dont go here DIRTY AND DANGEROUS!!! with staff who just dont care!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz and Booking.com so you can book your Paul Marie Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paul Marie Apartments Hotel Ayia Napa
- Paul Marie Apartments Ayia Napa