“A fantastic place for teenagers on their first holiday abroad”
Review of Green Bungalows

Green Bungalows
Ranked #52 of 103 Hotels in Ayia Napa
Reviewed July 30, 2014

My daughter has recently returned from Green Bungalows, the staff were absolutely amazing with all the girls, really caring and lovely people. The accommodation felt very safe, a great place for girls on their own. I can't thank them enough.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank LouisSurrey
There are newer reviews for Green Bungalows

Reviewed July 27, 2014

This was such a perfect hotel to spend the week in ayia napa in. The rooms are spacious and the place is kept clean, you feel so safe all of the time as there is 24 hour bar reception and security. You can hand in your room key when you leave for the strip with your room number and pick it up when you come back so you don't lose it, the food is really good and they do pool parties four times a week with free shots and cheap drinks. There's also an insure shop with food and drinks so really there's no need to move anywhere apart for daytime activities and obvs at night. The hotel has the best atmosphere, thank you so much to Nick, George and everyone else who cater to every need! Defo get air con as it is boiling. The only possible thing I could say is that the music is very loud and gets started up too early for anyone wanting to sleep in after the night before, and wifi isn't free but it's reasonably priced and you're not there to sit on your phone the whole week anyway! I'd recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a group holiday to ayia napa :)

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Laurenpascolutti
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Me and 7 of my girls had a disastrous first night in Ayia napa as our hotel told us they were fully booked on arrival.. Luckily George and Nick did everything they could and took us in at Green Bungalows for the 10 nights we had left!

I have never ever met such helpful and caring staff in my life, the place could've been a poo hole and it wouldn't have mattered cos the people were soooo amazing! I cannot thank them enough.

The hotel is well looked after, clean and the pool and bar area is lovely. Pool parties are held near enough everyday for Green Bungalows guests and there's always such a great atmosphere! There is a shop on site and one 30 seconds down a hill. The strip is a 3 minute walk away and Nissi beach is €3 each in a taxi!! I honestly wouldn't have changed a single thing about this hotel!

Me and the girls didn't leave the hotel to eat anywhere as the hotel restaurant food was lovely and had a great variety!!!! Responsible priced too!

I fell ill on my 5th night and Nick the hotel manager took me to the doctors, I have honestly never met such caring people before in my life. I advise EVERYBODY to stay here!!!!!!!

Being moved from Fedra to Pambos magic to Green Bungalows was like spending 10 nights in the ritz!!! Cannot fault this place at all!!!! AMAZZZZZZZZZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH NICK, GEORGE AND EVERYBODY ELSE!!!!!!! We will be back!!!!

Love Paislee, Chloe, May, Katie, Shannon, Nicole, Elyse & Tayla!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
5  Thank Paisx
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Prior to travelling to Napa I read some awful reviews about the green bungalows. However I can truthfully say that I don't think we couldn't have stayed in a safer, cleaner or more well run place. We were all delighted with the 5 minute walk to the strip, the amazing atmosphere around the pool, how friendly the staff were. It really made our holiday and I would defiantly recommend staying there. Having heard loads of stories about hotel rooms being robbed I was scared about my personal belongings being taken, however the security was top notch. We all felt so safe staying there. A truly we'll run place with lovely staff

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Sarah D
Reviewed July 8, 2014

it was a very positive experience, great staff, very helpfull, , the location is the best in napa,
one problem was, when i place the reservation, i wrote a notice that we will pay in cash, but unfortunatly when i arrived they charge me on credit card, beside that, all the other things was realy setisfying, the pool is realy good.
please notice the air conditionar is not for free also the wifi

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank arkadi u
Reviewed July 5, 2014

We were a group of five girls and Green Bungalows was perfect for the type of holiday we wanted. It's really close to the strip which was ideal and all the staff were so friendly and made us feel really welcome and safe. Nick was so helpful in helping us with events and was great for just a chat round the pool. Kelly in the shop was amazing, so friendly and funny and made our time there even more enjoyable. Mario at the bar was always up for a laugh and all the staff in general were amazing. Would 100% go back as we had the best week, thanks to everyone that made it great. Love Holly Amy Ellen Poppy and Flo.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Amy P
Reviewed July 5, 2014

The hotel has an amazing atmosphere, everybody makes you feel welcome and safe throughout the stay. When me and my friend arrived we were pleasantly surprised at how spacious the rooms were and we would both definitely recommend. The food was delicious and fresh without having to wait long for it to be served. The hotel is a two minute walk from the main clubs and bars, there's a taxi rank just outside, and a doctor just round the corner. When it comes to family stays this hotel wouldn't be a wise choise due to frequent pool parties and late night loud music, however if you're planning to have an amazing time with your girls or the lads then this place is the one for you! Staying at the Green Bungalows certainly made the majority of our memories.

• Stayed: June 2014