“Take me back,NOW” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #47 of 105 Hotels in Ayia Napa
Aïn Saâdé, Mont-Liban, Lebanon
“Take me back,NOW”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

So I went to the GB for a week in late august this summer,with 4 other girls.We literally had the time of our lives!our room was perfect,exactly what you need for a holiday in Napa!and nicky and the staff(yanno and michel and everyone) were simply amazing,they were at our service any time of the day/night!

The hotel atmosphere was great,and it's location is simply perfect( literally less than a 5min walk to the center of the square ,and around a 10min walk to the shops and restaurants..)

The onsite supermarket was ideal as well.

Thanks to the 24/7 reception you don't have to worry about losing your room key or passports as they would keep them at the reception,so getting home drunk and not finding your key was not a problem!

We had a perfect holiday and are definitely coming back next summer !

Room Tip: All rooms are perfect and have a small balcony, I would recommend room 301(our room),it was perfect...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
  • Hungarian first
Port Talbot, Wales, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

Stayed in Green Bungalows for a week in July and had the time of my life!!

Absolutely amazing hotel! The hotel is literally a 5 minute walk from the centre of the square!
The hotel staff are amazingly friendly and helpfull, having the super market on site was so convenient and realy good prices in there too.

The reception is 24hr and so is the bar, the bar has to be home to two of the best barman of Ayia Napa... Yiannos!! the food was stunning and at reasonable prices.

But what makes this hotel has to be the manager Nicky! He done absolutely everything he could to make our stay the best it could be! He looked after us when one of my friends hurt her neck on the water sports and arranged for her to be picked up from the hotel and taken to the doctors.

The pool parties here every Monday and Thursday are a must along with the BBQ on Saturday night!

All in all this is an amazing hotel and I will definitely be going back here and after writing this I realise how much I miss the place! Get me to Green Bungalows now!!!!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Hannah T
Dublin, , Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

I travelled over with a 124 lads and girls for a 6th year holiday! each in different apartments, fortunately we were in green bungalows and it was amazing! i wouldnt stay anywhere else!! i had mates in another apartments trying to stay in ours! The rooms are normal standard what you pay for is what you get, the staff are lovely (Nicky is an absolute legend). Theres pool parties and a constant DJ, 24 hour bar!!! Its literally a 2 min walk from the strip and next door to one of the clubs! Comparing thiw to any holiday it wins hands down! I want to live in the green bungalows next summer! so if your looking for a place that you can continue the party after youve finished the strip then stay here! cant wait for NAPA 2013! I reccommend this place to anyone who just wants to party all day and all night!!!! See yas next year!!

Room Tip: A room with a view of the pool would be great either its still gonna be unreal!!!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Jazmin S
El Mansouryet, Mont-Liban, Lebanon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

Was there for a week with 4 of my friends, took a 2 bedroom apartment, it was more than enough for us! Rooms are clean, kitchen is fully equipped, we had a small kind of living room/dining room.
The staff is EXTREMELY nice, we felt at home! Reception is open 24/7 so losing our room key after getting home drunk very late was no problem for us. The food is amazing and at VERY fair prices! I would really recommend it to all the young group of friends that are heading to Ayia Napa to party and enjoy the sunny days, definitely not a family or business place since the music is always on by the pool but basically you will be drunk 24/7 so you wouldn't even want to sleep for more than probably a couple of hours.
Probably one of my best vacations ever, would go there every year if I could.

Room Tip: we probably got the best room in the hotel which was the only 2 bedroom apartment right by the pool...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

After trying to contact many different people in Ayia Napa for so long to try arrange something special for my best friends hen night during our week at end of August in Ayia Napa and getting no where, I finally decided to contact the manager of the Green Bungalows and how glad I was after contacting him. I was dealing Nicky for atleast 3months before we (16 girls) arrived and I cant even begin to describe how helpful and kind he was. He helped me arrange a room in the Green Bungalows for the big hen night. My friend loves karaoke so I asked if this was possible, he arranged for someone to come to the Green Bungalows and do a karaoke night for us which was fantastic, everyone really enjoyed themselves so much, even Nicky joined in on the singing :) He ordered 16 beautiful chocolate cupcakes with the hens name on it with pink icing and had bottles of rose champagne set up behind the cupcakes, the room was decorated so beautiful and girlie with pink banners and balloons. He made everything perfect for the special night. the hen was so happy with everything. It was also my friends 30th birthday and we wanted to do something special for this so Nicky took us to a bakery to get a lovely cake for her and had the bar staff set up all the birthday banners and champagne for when the birthday girl arrived, we then went to a Mexican restaurant for a lovely meal which was also arranged by Nicky and afterwards were given 16free tickets in to the nightclub. He just done so much for us and really went out of his way to make our week at the Green Bungalows the best ever. I also booked 16tickets for the booze cruise with Nicky, we were treated like VIP's on the boat, 16 of us were brought to the top of the queue ahead of everyone else. With me being 5months pregnant I was a bit afraid going on this but the staff really took care and made sure all of us were safe which im sure had something to do with Nicky. The hen and birthday girls got a private strip on the boat which was hillarious. Even when we went to the different night clubs we were given free tickets by Nicky and were looked after for the night, we just felt so safe the whole time. Our stay at the Green Bungalows was one to remember, the hen was so happy with everything we done for her she literally cried her eyes out when going home which made me so happy. The apartments were nice, once you had air con it was ok. Pool was just bliss and staff done games all day which was great. Food was fantastic, thanks to Christina for our lovely breakfasts every morning, she was always so happy. Entertainment in the hotel was great, all day and night. bar staff were so nice specially Mario and Robin. The cleaning lady who came in every day was lovely, even though she didn't speak full English we had great conversations every day, she asked me how my baby was everyday :) The on site doctor really looked after everyone with what ever they needed. What more can I say, I work for a travel agency and will definitely be recommending the Green Bungalows. Thanks so much for everything, Specially to Nicky, keep up the good work, you's are fantastic, Elaine x x

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank elaine w
dublin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012 via mobile

Ok so iv been reading reviews on here about this apartment block and I think the people who gave the bad reviews were completely off there head, there was 16 of us girls there for a week and not 1 ov us has a bad word to say the staff are great treat you like 1 of there own the hotel is clean and you can buzz around 24 hours with out any trouble I would completely reccomend it to young people, it's not a family resort at all music is playing best part ov the day and night so if your a partyer this is the place to be, totaly miss the place and were only home 4 days now, oh and Nikki if your reading this thanks for all you done for us with the hen party your the best xx see you next time :)

• Stayed August 2012
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

Stayed here for one wk the last wk of August and it was the best wk of me life by far, have serious depression and wanna go back, miss it big time.. It was just 2 of us that went on hols for the wk and everyone in the apartments was so friendly and nice.. All the staff were so nice and always up for a laugh and having abit of fun.. They were are all so helpful aswel and always made sure ya were ok and safe.. There was always stuff goin on in the apartments pool parties, bbq's and good dj always on.. Ya have that much laugh in the place ya don't wanna leave.. has a 24 hour bar which is great :).. Its only a 3-4 minute walk from the strip so no need t get taxi's.. rooms are big and spacious.. Defo recommend to stay here and i will defo be back.. IF YA DON'T STAY IN GREEN BUNGALOWS YA WONT EXPERIENCE THE REAL NAPA HOLIDAY...

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends