“best holiday ever” 5 of 5 stars

Green Bungalows
Ranked #47 of 105 Hotels in Ayia Napa
“best holiday ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

After trying to contact many different people in Ayia Napa for so long to try arrange something special for my best friends hen night during our week at end of August in Ayia Napa and getting no where, I finally decided to contact the manager of the Green Bungalows and how glad I was after contacting him. I was dealing Nicky for atleast 3months before we (16 girls) arrived and I cant even begin to describe how helpful and kind he was. He helped me arrange a room in the Green Bungalows for the big hen night. My friend loves karaoke so I asked if this was possible, he arranged for someone to come to the Green Bungalows and do a karaoke night for us which was fantastic, everyone really enjoyed themselves so much, even Nicky joined in on the singing :) He ordered 16 beautiful chocolate cupcakes with the hens name on it with pink icing and had bottles of rose champagne set up behind the cupcakes, the room was decorated so beautiful and girlie with pink banners and balloons. He made everything perfect for the special night. the hen was so happy with everything. It was also my friends 30th birthday and we wanted to do something special for this so Nicky took us to a bakery to get a lovely cake for her and had the bar staff set up all the birthday banners and champagne for when the birthday girl arrived, we then went to a Mexican restaurant for a lovely meal which was also arranged by Nicky and afterwards were given 16free tickets in to the nightclub. He just done so much for us and really went out of his way to make our week at the Green Bungalows the best ever. I also booked 16tickets for the booze cruise with Nicky, we were treated like VIP's on the boat, 16 of us were brought to the top of the queue ahead of everyone else. With me being 5months pregnant I was a bit afraid going on this but the staff really took care and made sure all of us were safe which im sure had something to do with Nicky. The hen and birthday girls got a private strip on the boat which was hillarious. Even when we went to the different night clubs we were given free tickets by Nicky and were looked after for the night, we just felt so safe the whole time. Our stay at the Green Bungalows was one to remember, the hen was so happy with everything we done for her she literally cried her eyes out when going home which made me so happy. The apartments were nice, once you had air con it was ok. Pool was just bliss and staff done games all day which was great. Food was fantastic, thanks to Christina for our lovely breakfasts every morning, she was always so happy. Entertainment in the hotel was great, all day and night. bar staff were so nice specially Mario and Robin. The cleaning lady who came in every day was lovely, even though she didn't speak full English we had great conversations every day, she asked me how my baby was everyday :) The on site doctor really looked after everyone with what ever they needed. What more can I say, I work for a travel agency and will definitely be recommending the Green Bungalows. Thanks so much for everything, Specially to Nicky, keep up the good work, you's are fantastic, Elaine x x

2 Thank elaine w

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
  • Hungarian first
dublin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012 via mobile

Ok so iv been reading reviews on here about this apartment block and I think the people who gave the bad reviews were completely off there head, there was 16 of us girls there for a week and not 1 ov us has a bad word to say the staff are great treat you like 1 of there own the hotel is clean and you can buzz around 24 hours with out any trouble I would completely reccomend it to young people, it's not a family resort at all music is playing best part ov the day and night so if your a partyer this is the place to be, totaly miss the place and were only home 4 days now, oh and Nikki if your reading this thanks for all you done for us with the hen party your the best xx see you next time :)

• Stayed August 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

Stayed here for one wk the last wk of August and it was the best wk of me life by far, have serious depression and wanna go back, miss it big time.. It was just 2 of us that went on hols for the wk and everyone in the apartments was so friendly and nice.. All the staff were so nice and always up for a laugh and having abit of fun.. They were are all so helpful aswel and always made sure ya were ok and safe.. There was always stuff goin on in the apartments pool parties, bbq's and good dj always on.. Ya have that much laugh in the place ya don't wanna leave.. has a 24 hour bar which is great :).. Its only a 3-4 minute walk from the strip so no need t get taxi's.. rooms are big and spacious.. Defo recommend to stay here and i will defo be back.. IF YA DON'T STAY IN GREEN BUNGALOWS YA WONT EXPERIENCE THE REAL NAPA HOLIDAY...

• 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank Stacey D
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

I don't even know where too start! Everyone who is planning on going to Ayia Napa has to stay in the Green Bungalows! It's the only place with a 24hour pool bar and the music just didn't stop! The staff are so friendly and made friends with everyone in the apartments i couldn't think of a better place to stay! Nightclubs, pubs, restaurants etc.. are 3minutes up the road and no need to get taxis anywhere! 6 of us Dublin girls went for a week but a week was just not long enough could have stayed there for the whole summer the place is just AMAZING!!! I don't have anything bad to say about the Green Bungalows and would defo recommend anyone to go here!! I couldn't have asked for a better holiday the nightclubs are just incredible and your guaranteed to have a brillant time in Ayia Napa but an even better time if you stay in the Green Bungalows!!! Without a doubt ill be back next year!!!!

Room Tip: If you want a bigger balcony stay at the front of the apartments by the pool
1 Thank ZaraKennerk
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

travelled over here with 15 girls mid to late 20s for my hen doo and my friends 30th for one week... heard they were great apartments but they well exceeded my expectations, on arrival everyone was really welcoming :) an argument broke out with a friend and a male guest who arrived on the same flight as us and straight away the staff wanted him out ,concerned for her safety, we talked them into letting him stay and they were happy enough if we were to let him, as long as we were ok... our safety was their main priority.

one particular staff member..nicky (the manager) was brilliant, my bridesmaid had been in contact with him a few months organising things, he organised for the restaurant at the hotel to be decorated as our own private function room with music and karaoke , he sorted out cupcakes with my name on them, he booked a gorgeous mexican restaurant for us plus a cake for my friends birthday night out, plus champagne for both occasions, and also a hot stripper on the fantasy boat for both of us! it was their first hen doo at the hotel and he made it absolutley brilliant for me and the girls! (also very very very easy on the eye!!! :P)

the apartments are basic, what u excpect when u go anywhere... air conditioning was on 24/7 once paid for.. cleaners were in 5 out of the 7 days, and the other days they still gave us fresh towels :) also very friendly cleaner having a laugh with us.

pool was kicking all day , games etc, karaoke,brilliant friendly fun bar staff,lovely welsh kelly shes one of us now, knows the handshake an all haha.. crazy christina, michel,john,robin, mario our doctors helper, always looking out for us ,if anyone had anything wrong with them he would us out straight away.. a couple more names i cant remember ( should have laid off the yagerbombs eh ) they looked after me with free drinks to celebrate my upcoming wedding, as did many bars around the resort actually. food is lovely, drink cheap enough, they never got aggitated with anyones drunken antics.. they joined in our fun (whilst remaining proffesional)

all in all fantastic holiday, brilliant apartments, lovely fun down to earth staff... thinking of scrapping my wedding plans and running away to live here haha :P

thanks for everything peeps, especially the beautiful welsh nicky :) BEST HOLIDAY EVER!! and iv had a few good ones in my time :D x x x

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

six of us girls went to aiya napa and we stayed in the green bungalows which is the most popular place to stay in aiya napa and when i got there i could see why the staff are so friendly i got to know two staff in particular nicky and mario i miss them so much they were always up for a laugh there was a 24 hour pool bar which was a great laugh and the food was delicious there was pool partys during the day and one night a bbq party thge pool opened untill 12 it was so much crack for the 8days i was there the partying and drunkness just didnt stop the strip of nightclubs pubs and restaraunts is a 3-4 minute walk from the green bungalows door everything is at walking distance so there is no need to get taxis to places i can speak for all of the gurls who went on this holiday and say no other holiday or aparment blocks will ever match up to this one at the green bungalows im so upset and depressed to be back to reality at home! i loved every bit of it and will see the green bungalows agen soon enough.. im definately without a doubt going back there next year!

Room Tip: a pool view room would be really nice as the pool is gorgeous!
1 Thank Shauna O
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

Where to even start!! The Green Bungalows is where the party is at, me and my friends were there from the 26 of august to the 2 of sept and it was an Amazing atmosphere, AMAZING STAFF so helpful for everything and so friendly . Its literally 2 minutes from the nightclubs, the pool was great and the pool parties and competitions were sooo much fun!:D The room was clean and spacious ..the bar food was lovely and good price too and the shop there was so handy because its opened until like 1 in the morning. Happy hour was a must as the cocktails were only 2.50! from 17:30-18:30! Everyday we didnt want to leave the pool because the dj and the music were such a good buzz and everybody was just partyingggg and having so much fun! I'd definitly reccomend these apts because u CANNOT go to napa and not stay here! Il b back next year for some serious partying again!

Room Tip: I was stayin at the back and it was quiet for us when we needed sleep, but saying that we hardly sle...
1 Thank Aoife R