“Unfair treatment by staff”
Review of Green Bungalows

Green Bungalows
Ranked #50 of 102 Hotels in Ayia Napa
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Im slightly cheesed off at the way the staff behave at this place. While on tripadvisor before I seen a comment where a previous guest said that a female manager flashed at them. This behaviour is absolutely disgraceful and unacceptable.
We have been to the bungalows 3 times and never once were we treated to a flash. I suggest in order to treat all guests equally that we all be treated to a flash from now on and we can all give the five stars on tripadvisor.

Apart from this unfair treatment, I would compare the Bungalows to being in heaven without havin to go through all the usual funeral carry on. now im not talkin about goin to heaven and having 72 virgins waiting on ya the way some religions do say, (trust me I dont think there was ever a virgin in the place, definitely not when they were leaving anyways). I just talking about general heaven were everything is great and the only apple that you cant touch is your not allowed in the pool after 8pm, but I can live with that.

One thing I would advise is do not allow them to put the key to your safe on the top shelf behind reception, There is a few different people that work on reception and 2 of them were really hot and everytime they were on duty I would end up asking for my safe key just so I can check them out from behind while they are stretching up. I ended up buying newspapers and other nonsense every day just so I had a genuine reason to ask them to get the key, because if you didnt have a legit reason, you would just be classed as a bit of a perv. I think I gave the game away on the sixth day when I bought a newspaper that was written in Greek,
If you are goin to use this receptionist tactic it might be worthwile to bring all your spending money in fivers as opposed to €50's or anything like that, at least that way you will need to go to the safe more often and it will be less expensive.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank Joe D

Reviewed August 18, 2012

After reading reviews on this I was expecting the worst on arrival, obviously people have had bad experiences but after spending almost 3 weeks there I realised that all of the horror stories were more than likely self inflicted, when I arrived 9/10 of the staff were friendly and helpful, the rooms were basic but were large and cleaned regularly if you kept your room in a respectable manner, the pool parties were great laugh and the overall buzz in the hotel was great, I'd recommend the hotel for younger groups as it is a party hotel. Overall I really enjoyed my stay and the staff were very understanding on the small damages to our room, the manager was a legend and looked after us if we needed anything. I would deffinatly go back

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Hi stephen an miranda here we stayed in green bunglows for one week great place staff r brilliant pool great its d best location by far would love to live der to be honest. Greenbunglows is so helpful wen you arrive too loads a things to do aswel like pool partys an entairtainment every nite

• Stayed: September 2011
2  Thank Holidayheavin2012
Reviewed August 16, 2012

I am 20 years of age and only a couple of weeks home from ayia napa me and a group of friends went over for a girly holiday and stayed in the Green Bungalows, we didn't really no what to expect but it was amazing! The apartments were spotless The entertainment never stopped always something happening around the pool area from pool parties to bbq's and the staff are so helpful and friendly :), the green bungalows are located close to the main strip where all the partying happens and there are lots of shops around and only a short drive from the beach ,would recommend these apartments to anyone looking for a lively holiday with lots of fun !! would definitely return to the green bungalows again maybe next year for my 21st birthday :))

Room Tip: we stayed in 2 studio apartments that fit up to three people in each studio was perfect as we didnt...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank 624sarah
Reviewed August 16, 2012

holiday of a life time!! been there once already and went back for more its that good, wouldnt dream of looking let alone booking other places to stay. no matter what time of the day/morning it was there was always some one there to help you!. The owner and staff are very friendly and always have a smile on there faces and get every one involved at the pool partys etc. If I could live there i would (hint hint). Highly recommend people to stay here.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed August 13, 2012

great location near the square , friendly atmosphere and staff , all facilities are available !! with an average budget that's the best place to stay at once in napa . It's a 2 mins walk from the square and right next to the Napa maid Road .

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 10, 2012

The room itself was not famtastic, when we arrived we discovered the bathroom was very small and that the light did not work which made life very messy considering i was sharing with 3 other males. We had a flimsy shower curtain which contributed to the wet floor which eventually spread out to kitchenette area after 4 showers. In our four person room we had 3 normal single beds and 1 fold out style bed. The fold out style bed was in the kitchenette area which we had to transfer to the bedroom to utilise the air con which was 30 for 3 days. However if you are happy to live in a dive for a wild party then this is your destination. 24 hour bar with constant music. We personally withstood the poor room for the atmosphere. If you can deal with poor living conditions to party hard this is brilliant as it is just a complete and utter madhouse loacated extremely close to the strip

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends