I was traveling with friend and we had to stay there for three nights. The hotel is not very close to the center. We need to walk a lot to reach there.
The beach opposite to the hotel is good for families and quite one.
Room was good. Well maintained. The receptionist was Cypriot and she was very friendly. She taught me some creek words.
The hotel is suitable for families when I see the pool are full of children. Had no chance to try the food there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tsokkos Paradise Village is set on a prime location on the outskirts of Ayia Napa, surrounded by beautiful well cared for gardens. With guest rooms offering spectacular views across the lagoon shaped pool, just a few meters away from one of the best golden beaches of Cyprus, Landa Beach. This holiday village offers quality service, modern and bright accommodation, comfort, hospitality and the set up of the village promises you privacy. Its tranquil setting combined with the excellent array of facilities and services makes it an excellent choice for families and couples seeking an exotic retreat and an unforgettable holiday experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Orbitz, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Tsokkos Paradise Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tsokkos Paradise Village Hotel Ayia Napa
- Tsokkos Paradise Village Ayia Napa