I stayed half-board at the Paradise Village. Overall it's a good base but it has seen better days. It could really do with being redecorated.
Location – across the road from the beach and about 20 minute ride from central Ayia Napa.
Food – there is a lot of choice of breakfast from fully cooked to cereals and fruit. The evening meal is some what different with no overall theme so you a mixed bunch of bland foods.
Staff – the reception and restaurant staff are polite and friendly. The night porter is great.
Apartment – my twin apartment/studio was room was clean and the bed was comfy. The shower was not great as the temperature changed constantly. I asked for a quiet room at the back as the bar can be loud at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tsokkos Paradise Village is set on a prime location on the outskirts of Ayia Napa, surrounded by beautiful well cared for gardens. With guest rooms offering spectacular views across the lagoon shaped pool, just a few meters away from one of the best golden beaches of Cyprus, Landa Beach. This holiday village offers quality service, modern and bright accommodation, comfort, hospitality and the set up of the village promises you privacy. Its tranquil setting combined with the excellent array of facilities and services makes it an excellent choice for families and couples seeking an exotic retreat and an unforgettable holiday experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Tsokkos Paradise Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tsokkos Paradise Village Hotel Ayia Napa
- Tsokkos Paradise Village Ayia Napa