this was a very good place for families very clean and quiet at night.i recomend all inclusive as the area is very expensive.very hot in mid august.the beach is fantastic and the manager of hotel very good.we only eat fish and veggies and the fish not great but the veggies very good.overall very good hotel and would recomend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tsokkos Paradise Village is set on a prime location on the outskirts of Ayia Napa, surrounded by beautiful well cared for gardens. With guest rooms offering spectacular views across the lagoon shaped pool, just a few meters away from one of the best golden beaches of Cyprus, Landa Beach. This holiday village offers quality service, modern and bright accommodation, comfort, hospitality and the set up of the village promises you privacy. Its tranquil setting combined with the excellent array of facilities and services makes it an excellent choice for families and couples seeking an exotic retreat and an unforgettable holiday experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Tsokkos Paradise Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tsokkos Paradise Village Hotel Ayia Napa
- Tsokkos Paradise Village Ayia Napa