Me, my husband and our 2 children stayed here for a week all inclusive! We had the best holiday ever and we go away once or twice every year! The atmosphere in the day time was good, music playing. Activities for adults and kids e.t.c! The pool area was clean and the small pool was great for my 2 year old, plenty of sunbeds! The rooms are very dated! But always kept clean and tidy with fresh towels! No tv in the room which the kids were a bit disappointed about! But...... Who spends anytime in their room when they are on holiday anyway!!? We had a 1 bedroom apt right near the pool, please be advised that air con is only in the bedroom there are no units in the kitchen/living area where your kids beds are! But we managed and the kids slept ok and weren't too hot! The entertainment was so good in the evening such a laugh and u really get to kno everyone as its quite an intamare resort! Please do not go all inclusive we did and the food/restaurant was so sorry it was like eating in a morgue! No atmosphere not very welcoming, and a sorry counter with a poor variety of food nothing suitable for the kids! However!! We loved the place apart from the food so we have booked again for this August for 2 weeks self catering:) there's plenty of restsurant and places to have nice food so don't go all in when u can go out and explore the taste of Cyprus:) have fun and enjoy u wont regret it!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in a peaceful spot on the outskirts of Ayia Napa, The Makronisos Village is a complete tourist village with a rustic feel. The sweeping sands of Nissi Bay with its wide range of water sports are close by, as are tavernas and a water park. The pulsing nightlife in Ayia Napa can be reached in five minutes by car, or a quick hop on the bus from outside the hotel. Checking in at the lovely reception area, you will receive a warm welcome reflecting the attentive, high standard of service to come. Attractively decorated and well equipped bungalows with spacious terraces are set among extensive gardens filled with palms and beautiful bougainvillea. The gardens create a lush back drop to the large, beautiful swimming pool with children's pool attached. A wealth of facilities and an extensive leisure programme for all ages mean you'll be torn between an energetic time or a chilled out break. So why not have a bit of both? Engage with fellow guests in volleyball, football, tennis, or water polo, to name a few, before surrendering to a dreamy massage. Don't worry about the children; they'll be well taken care of at the Kids' club, with endless all-day fun with new-found friends. Buffet meals are served in the hotel's inviting restaurant, and sandwiches, ice cream and other snacks can be bought from the bar and by the pool. Each evening entertainment is laid on in the form of barbecues, bingo, karaoke and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookcyprus.com, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Makronisos Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macronissos Vacation Club Hotel Ayia Napa
- Macronissos Village Ayia Napa
- Macronissos Village Hotel