My Family And I have been to the SO NICE BOUTIQUES SUITES for 4 days.
First of all, the location of the hotel is nice but far from AYIA NAPA city center (10 euros by taxi).
Secondly,some of the hotel suite are relatively not very well tidied and without proper access lights, however, well equiped with small kitchen necessaries. They told us that we were upgraded to "One of the best rooms" with a private pool.The rooms are not very clean,bathroom door do not close,you can find ants , spiders,mosquitoes in the room (and in the bed).Rooms are not very well tidied. We stayed 4 days without satellite TV although we requested since arrival to adjust.Beach towels not provided until evening first day claiming non arrival from laundry. Response time of the service is very slow and the dinner and lunch buffet is awful. Half board not recommended.Access to the beach will cost a family of 4 , 15 euros per day as you have to rent from municipality the beach chair and umbrella for 2.5 euros each.Although,access tickets to the beach should have been provided by the hotel for FREE! Beach is nice with acceptable sports, resort is nice overall with access to supermarkets across the road.The hotel has to work strongly on improving its service quality in order to deserve being ranked 4. Overall it is a 3 stars hotel! I won't go to this hotel again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully renovated boutique hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your So Nice Boutique Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- So Nice Boutique Hotel Ayia Napa
- So Nice Beach Resort Apartments