We visited friends in Nicosia and wanted a place to unwind for a couple of days so decided to head t the So Nice Boutique suites. The hotel is very nice and well kept, the gardens are lovely and the Pools are fantastic. The maid service is good and the rooms are fine but as a 4 star loaction I kind of feel there is something lacking.
For instance, a 4 Star hotel should, in my opinion, have wi-fi in the rooms - it is only available pool side.
The standard of towels could be better although you do get a bath robe and slippers thrown in.
Not that we went on holiday to watch Television but there was a distinct lack of channles and satellitte tv on offer in the rooms - especially for the price you pay.
Patrs of the hotel are also startin to show wear now although I am sure this will be sorted.
As I say, the place is a lovely place to stay, it is right on the beach and near to restaurants etc, just getbthe feeling its probably 40 or 50 euros too expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully renovated boutique hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your So Nice Boutique Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- So Nice Boutique Hotel Ayia Napa
- So Nice Beach Resort Apartments