We stayed for two nights at Aktea Beach Village in april. Nice rooms, but hard beds. Clean rooms, and many rooms have a nice sea view. The breakfast was good, and staff was nice. This is a quiet family place. Located between Aya napa and Nissi beach. 5 min walk from Nissi, and 20 min walk to Aya Napa center. We think this is a good value for money hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spread openly on a unspoiled seashore gulf, next to the nature trail which connects Ayia Napa’s seafront from Nissi Beach to Cape Greco. Aktea is located only 2 km from Ayia Napa center with its bars, shops and restaurants. The location combines the sandy golden beaches of Sandy bay (around 200 meters away) and Nissi Beach (around 200 meters away), with the rocky formations of a virgin landscape, the privacy of seclusion with the centrality of a cosmopolitan tourist resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Otel, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aktea Beach Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aktea Beach Village Hotel Ayia Napa
- Aktea Beach Village Ayia Napa