Stamatia Hotel(Ayia Napa)
$290
$297
$229
Savings alert! 57% below average rates

The price you found is 57% lower than this hotel's average rate of $530/night.

Faros Hotel(Ayia Napa)
$182
$135
  • Pool
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $191/night.

Bella Napa Bay Hotel(Ayia Napa)(Great Value!)
$184
$169
  • Pool
$365
$225
$206
All reviewsclean and modern roomsearly seasonmini discokitchen areanice roommost nightsfriendly hotelbar staffgreat holidaykids clubgymcyprusentertainmentkittensclubsnapasofa
Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

Hotel was adequate would have given its 9/10 if not for the food and the fact that I am not a fan of cats.

Food was adequate, would have loved a bit more variety. If you are looking for live stations look else where.

Pool side was fantastic - enough sunbed and towels.

Kid entertainment as very good. Mini disco every evening and kids club during the day.

Staff very friendly and always willing to help.

Cyprus is is fantastic city with enough to do but a bit pricy.

Not far from the craziest beach in Europe- Nisi beach. Other beaches within a bus ride distance.

Despite the food on offer, all Inclusive is the way to go.

If you don't like cats don't book the hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Toniaasuen
Reviewed July 31, 2017

spent 10 days in Aktea Village, the beach is just Amazing, 5 minutes from Nissi beach.
the food is very good, loved Eva and Simona. Reka is an angel, she took care of our children while we went to the center.
------ rooms are very old, and not clean, hairs on the floor after they clean the room. on Sunday they just change the towels.
the hotel has a very good position, near tot the beach.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank estelle1232017
Reviewed June 30, 2017

The place is amazing , very big , with huge rooms and many things to offer . Inside pool and outside as well , nice view to the sea !!!The resort looks more for family but even if you go with group of friends you will enjoy !!! Amazing breakfast and dinner

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Andrei Cristian S
Reviewed June 1, 2017

We have just got back from being at this hotel... WOW!!!

The place was lovely, being by the sea was wonderful, staff were great, beds comfortable and accommodation in general brilliant. The one thing that stood out was the staff that worked at the kids club... they were AMAZING. My children took to them like fish in water, I had complete trust in them looking after my children, entertaining them and also loved watching how happy they were when at the mini-disco.

As a single parent who was unsure about kids club etc, this really helps me to relax and enjoy some time in the sun knowing my children were cared for by such amazing lovely people. Not only did they do the mini-disco for children but when we mentioned songs we liked, they put them on straight afterwards so that we were able to join in happily and comfortably.

My children within one week of being there looked at them like family and have mentioned them almost everyday since. They have come home teaching friends the dance moves to the dances they were taught, showing them how to make crafts they learnt there and playing the games they did.

I for one will be going back with the children to see the people and enjoy the time out there again knowing that i feel that it meets the most highest standards in every way and making me and my kids feel welcome, safe, entertained and relaxed

Thank you to all that helped us enjoy our holiday, especially Reka!!!

Sarah, Sophia & Seleste x

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
3  Thank Sarah C
Reviewed May 15, 2017

Went there for 50th birthday. I was planning a quiet time but staff knew from my booking that it was my 50th. I was celebrated at dinner time, I was given champagne and everybody sang to me. Nice and clean apartments , nothing was too much for the staff. Food was very good will loads of varieties.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family