This wasn,t our first choice but turned out to be the sister business.The staff were always friendly and helpful regardless of reception,room,bar and restaurant.We were all inclusive and food was available either as 3 main sittings in the buffet restaurant<breakfast,lunch or evening meal>Snacks were available in between with plenty of local drinks and cocktails.Only down side we were only british couple until a family of four arrived, also all the excursion/notice board is directed at Germans with nothing in English.Overall great value for money especially the food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spread openly on a unspoiled seashore gulf, next to the nature trail which connects Ayia Napa’s seafront from Nissi Beach to Cape Greco. Aktea is located only 2 km from Ayia Napa center with its bars, shops and restaurants. The location combines the sandy golden beaches of Sandy bay (around 200 meters away) and Nissi Beach (around 200 meters away), with the rocky formations of a virgin landscape, the privacy of seclusion with the centrality of a cosmopolitan tourist resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aktea Beach Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aktea Beach Village Hotel Ayia Napa
- Aktea Beach Village Ayia Napa