Nice hotel, good location. Our kids had a great time even though we had a very short visit just for a week. The food was excellent with different verities to choose from. The cleaning ladies were very friendly except we had short service on Sunday. We shall be back again but during the summer as the weather was not so good during the month of December.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spread openly on a unspoiled seashore gulf, next to the nature trail which connects Ayia Napa’s seafront from Nissi Beach to Cape Greco. Aktea is located only 2 km from Ayia Napa center with its bars, shops and restaurants. The location combines the sandy golden beaches of Sandy bay (around 200 meters away) and Nissi Beach (around 200 meters away), with the rocky formations of a virgin landscape, the privacy of seclusion with the centrality of a cosmopolitan tourist resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Aktea Beach Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aktea Beach Village Hotel Ayia Napa
- Aktea Beach Village Ayia Napa