After reading the reviews of the hotel on here - after I'd booked - safe to say I was pretty nervous about what to expect from the hotel itself. First things first, there was a relatively big group of us, therefore we had 5 different rooms, this meant that we were all in different blocks all over the complex. The place is relatively big meaning that it was a decent walk to get from one block to another. There are 2 pools at the complex, one been a lot quieter than the other - music not as loud and generally not as rowdy. Next, safe deposit boxes - highly recommend these - 30 euro for a week and there is only 1 key so are totally safe despite reviews you may of read on here. Next, the rooms, they are pretty basic, have all the basic amenities, and rooms are kept relatively clean as long as you give your maid a chance to come in every other day. Sometimes maids don't tend to come in if 4 people are flat out on a bed so just do yourself a favour and get up a bit earlier one day and you wont regret it, they tend to come in around 11am-1pm. Next, the staff, most of them are alright, the security guard though is a bit of a di*k. Yes he is probably just trying to keep the place under control but he is overly aggressive, especially when you are drinking before going out and been relatively loud. Finally, one thing that they don't like around tsokkos is bringing your own food or drink around the pool so they expect you to pay 3 euro for a bottle of water when there is a supermarket pretty much on site where you can get them for 50 cents. And one thing which I found a bit weird was that the reception keep your passports behind the reception desk for the full week (probably incase you break things or whatever) but they insist that is the safest place for them as there is someone on reception 24 hours. Finally the only slight problem we had is that we had to check out of the room at midday and our transfer wasn't until 10pm. There is no luggage room and the lounge chairs are insanely uncomfortable so its a last day which you could really do without. Anyway don't really have any complaints about the hotel, none of us heard of any trouble (stealing, fighting etc) would definitely consider going back. Oh and it is literally a 2 minute walk from the strip and a 2 minute walk the other way to the restaurant and shops street, perfect location. ENJOYYY
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tsokkos Holiday Apartments are ideally located right in the heart of Ayia Napa center and near to beautiful sandy beaches. This complex features Deseo Pool Lounge which offers the ultimate pool experience in which to cool down and relax. The welcoming and hospitable atmosphere makes it a popular choice and guests return back year after year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, bedfinder AG and Cancelon so you can book your Tsokkos Holiday Apartment reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tsokkos Holiday Apartments Hotel Ayia Napa
- Tsokkos Holiday Apartments Ayia Napa