“Great hotel apartments”

Petrosana Hotel Apartments
Ranked #67 of 102 Hotels in Ayia Napa
Reviewed August 1, 2011

Apartments are new, furniture is new, rooms are clean and well presented.
Location is a 5 minute walk from 'the square' where all the action happens in Napa at night.
Facilities include a very nice but rather small swimming pool and a pool bar.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank Traveler_10201020

Reviewed July 15, 2011

apartments were very nice spotlessy clean and very well kept couldnt get a nicer apartment it was the people staying was problem if your not 17 and want to get any sleep at all on holidays are want a relaxing holiday stay well clear of these apartments. all gangs of teenager felt so intimated at pool they took over completely which was such a pity as pool area was very nice. at night time they screamed shouted vomited banged at our door from 1 are 2 in morn till 6 everybody likes to enjoy themselves but this was riduclous and when we complained we were told by guy in reception he cudnt do anything as it was to dangerous to approach these people which was most of people staying he could be attached so what change did we have of talking to them. it was such as apity as these are really nice apartments ruined by clientele and nothing is done. we booked these apartments as we were told there were suitable for a relaxing holiday in quiet part of ayia napa away from centre.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 19, 2011

Me and my two friends (girlfriends) went to Ayia Napa at the end of May. We booked the holiday unsure of what the hotel was going to be like, as none of us had ever heard of it or stayed there before, but chose it as it was a Twenty's hotel with Thomsons and seemed ideal. We got there and were so suprised! The apartment we were in had just been renovated, they were really clean, modern and had everything in it what we could need.
During our stay there we had two reps that looked after us. They were called Mel (Felix) and Ballbag. They were hilarious and such good fun, they took us out a couple of times and we seen them everday. They were really friendly and were more than up for a laugh, They took us and the hotel near us on a bar crawl which was great, as it gave us the chance to get to know everyone.
Ayia Napa it's self is unreal. Weather was amazing, nightlife was amazing and Nissi Beach was amazing and the water was so warm. I would definately reccommend to any young travellers wanting a party holiday to go to Ayia Napa and wouldn't recommend any other apartments. They were so close to the begining of the square, yet you couldn't hear a thing on the night, really clean and the staff were friendly. But the Twenty's reps really made the holiday fun and would definately book to go back again!
Jenna & Alex

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank lexjen
Reviewed June 15, 2011

Just returned from the Petrosana hotel had a great time excellent location for night life but far enough away for peace and quiet. Staff at hotel very friendly and helpful and the hotel was very clean and tidy. great pool and gym and our rooms were well equiped with modern fittings and were cleaned daily. would definatley recommend this hotel and will stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank RICHB64RDH
Reviewed October 24, 2010

The Petrosana is in a great location, close enough to the strip as its only a few minutes walk away but far enough away to let you get a good nights sleep after paryting. It was nice and quiet during the day when I was there in mid September, most of the time you had the pool to yourself. There is a poolside bar serving snacks until 5pm every day, the toasties are yummy! My friend and I stayed in a studio apartment, which was spacious, had a kitchenette, balcony, bathroom, fridge etc. The cleaners were in each day, it was a nice apartment. The staff are really friendly and couldn't do enough to help you. Its also about a 30min walk to Nissi beach, or its only 5mins away in a taxi which costed about 7 euro. I loved it and if I was going back to Ayia Napa, I would stay at the Petrosana again. Recommend it for young people who want to party but also want to relax during the day!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 27, 2010

I had booked these apartments before I read reviews on here and must admit, I was a little crestfallen at so many not-so-good comments. I expected fair accomodation at best. I was pleasantly surprsed!!

I stayed with my parents and aunt as we were attending a family wedding during the week in another hotel. I booked 2 separate apartments. They were in Block C and over looked the little bar area. They were spotlessly clean, plenty of kitchen utensils, microwave, toaster, hob, electric kettle, plenty of saucepans, plates, cups, glasses etc. contrary to previous reviews, large living area and twin bedroom. We paid extra for the airconditionning (which we were aware of when we booked) but it was a godsend in the bedroom and well worth the 6 Euros a day.

There was a supermarket directly across the road and an even better one up the hill on the left which even sold Kerrygold butter (for my parents benefit). Lunch snacks could be bought at the bar and good portions. Out of the apartments and a minute walk downhill led to the start of the 'busy' street with lots of great restaurants and bars. It was considerably quieter when we went which was great for older visitors. The best steak we had was at Castle Napa (don't be perturbed by the waiter offering to shake hands to get you to the restaurant upstairs - the food is worth it)

The pool was very clean, deep and shallow ends and interesting shape, there was no occasion where we were unable to get 4 sun loungers together.

I would highly recommend these apartments, all staff were brilliant and so helpful, the location was perfect for accessibilty to the nightlife but we never heard a peep at night - the staff wander about making sure no one is loud on their balconies. If I was to return to Ayia Napa, I would definitely book here again, without hesitation!!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank stephanie035
Reviewed August 14, 2010

I stayed in these apartments with my cousin and two other friends as part of a hen week away in Ayia Napa..On the first night we arrived at reception and were disappointed as someone had cocked up our reservation. But because of this the receptionist gave my cousin and I free drinks from the bar,and a nights stay for free in a 3star BB hotel with free Breakfast the next morning, which we were content with..but when we came back to our apartments, our 1 bedroom apartment sleeps 4 was still not available, so we had to stay in an apartment with just the two of us. After explaining the situation to the receptionist we made it clear that when our other two friends arrive, we want to be altogether like we originally planned as it's a special occasion. When we got into our apartments they were pretty basic and standard. i remember the hanging bar falling apart and toilet handle. We stayed in our apartment for another two days or so before moving finally to our bigger apartment. We weren't happy at the fact that we had to keep moving, and it didn't feel like a holiday because of the headache but we managed it somehow. All we needed was a place to sleep, since we would be out partying most of the time. The amount of money we paid for these apartments were pretty good, we didn't have to worry about getting taxi's to the nightlife and restaurants as we walked it everyday. And in the daytime the swimming pool area was nice and chilled out, and it wasn't really packed out at all which was good for us. I would recommend this hotels for those that want a budgeted holiday, and don't want to spend too much money on accommodation, more on partying and going out in general.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with friends