All reviewssea viewstayed all inclusivestar hotelmin walkindoor poolall inclusive optionwonderful hotelthree starquiet locationnissi beachlounge areafriendly hotelbus stoprelaxing holidayyogurtsomething for everyonemain restaurant
Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

If you are thinking of coming here and you have time to change Hotels then please take my advice and do so if you can, sorry to those who can't. I booked months in advance and on arrival at 11pm was told no room come back at 9 in the morning as the room wasn't ready, food is terrible and charges for everything ie fridge, wifi, drinks with the evening meal etc. The whole hotel is in desperate need of a re-vamp, small pool for size of hotel, who empties dirty mop water into plant pots next to sun beds???? Yuk never to return, I don't know who writes the good or even average reviews for this hole!!!

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Wilko1234
Reviewed July 9, 2014

It was my first visit to Ayia Napa on July 2012. The hotel is located very close to the beach. Few minutes walking to the beach and to the restaurants.

The check-in was smooth. They gave me room with lovely view to the sea. This was the best part actually. The hotel standard and room is normal standard so don't expect so much. Still the room and the hotel are clean

This was value for money. The hotel staff was helpful and smiley.

Room Tip: Book a high sea view room!
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
3  Thank Mohi_Khater
Bellanapa, General Manager at Bella Napa Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2014

Dear Valued Client

We would like to thank you for having chosen and hotel for your holiday and to thank you also for taking the time to write a review.

Your comments with regards to the hotel and staff were very much appreciated.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future for another enjoyable stay with us.

Kind regards

Charalalambos Paytis

Reviewed July 7, 2014

On a positive note, a clean family friendly hotel. The beds are comfortable

The negative aspects are the lack of variety in foods. We appeared to be served the same food every day. The deserts were horrible. Often appeared to be stale and used day after day. We were only there for 5 nights.

Finally.....the staff were appalling. At dinner, as soon as a drink was offered, the receipt was literally thrown in our face. The staff did not seem to want us to order more. Maybe low stock ?? Also as an example on the last day, I thought i lost my boarding pass. I asked them if i can send the email to them so that they can print the boarding pass. They said "not possible. Sorry!" No other options were given. I went and searched in the luggage extensively. I still could not find it. I went back again to ask and they were then able to come out with the option of using the printer in the lounge. I felt that the staff were not helpful at all at a time of need. I later searched our rental car and found it. Otherwise, I may have been stuck in Aiyo Napa which is not a bad thing maybe.....

Room Tip: Partial sea view room is nice with a good view.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jv20002
Bellanapa, General Manager at Bella Napa Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2014

Dear Valued Client

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review with TripAdvisor and thank you also for your positive comments.

We have also noted your complaints and were quite surprised, especially to your comments with regards to our staff. This is because we are usually praised for the service and friendliness of our staff.

We were also surprised with regards to your comments about the food. We serve a large variety continental breakfast, and both our lunches and dinners are buffets and rotated every 14 days.

Nevertheless, we have noted all your comments and accept them as constructive criticism and we shall make every effort to improve.

We do hope that you will focus on the positives and our promise to make improvements in the areas you had mentioned as negatives, and that you will give us the opportunity and pleasure the of welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Kind regards

Reviewed July 5, 2014

We stayed for 2 weeks in June. Overall the hotel is OK. Clean and the staff were very friendly and helpful. When I booked I wasn't told it was b&b so missed breakfast for the 1st week! Breakfast was the best meal of the day with a big selection. Lunch and dinner wasn't very good and my daughter could only eat a little and my partner couldn't eat anything.

I booked a room with 1 double and 1 single as there was 3 of us, there was only 2 single beds! A camp bed was brought for my daughter! Uncomfortable beds and only 1 pillow on each! Room was cleaned everyday but towels were taken and not brought back on several occasions!it is €2 a day to hire the fridge which unfortunately we had to pay as my little girl needs milk!

The hotel itself was very quiet pool often empty.

Drinks prices a bit steep.

The hotel is at the top of a bank which wasn't ideal trying to push a pram up it!

We won't be staying here again if we returned as there are definitely better hotels in the area!

Overall disappointed!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank maiseysmam
Bellanapa, General Manager at Bella Napa Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2014

Dear Valued Client

Thank you for taking the time to leave your reviews with TripAdvisor and we thank you for your kind comments, especially with regards to the service and friendliness of the staff.

We are sorry that you had missed breakfast the first week but glad you had enjoyed our large variety breakfast for the rest of your stay. However, we were surprised to read that you did not like lunch and dinner, as both are buffets with a varied selection and rotated every 14 days. The majority of our clients compliment us on our food, especially the dinners.

We do admit that pushing a pram uphill could be difficult but we hope that the beautiful views from the hotel had compensated for this drawback.

With regards to the charge for the mini-fridge, please note that as a 3 star hotel, this is a norm.

We hope that we will have the opporutunity to welcome you back to the hotel again in the future.

Best regards

Reviewed June 26, 2014

Bad food at the restaurant by the pool.
The room has grey ligthning, bad beds, blanketfloor.
Pay 2 euros for fridge per day, with nothing in.
Pay for wifi.
We did'nt get towels, had to ask the reseption twice, after two houres of waiting we finally got them.

• Stayed: June 2014

Dear Valued Client

Thank you for taking the time to write your review with TripAdvisor.

Your comments have been taken as constructive critism which will enable us to certainly look into each area of complaint seperately with the purpose of improving.

Best regards