“1 week Family of 6.”

Bella Napa Bay Hotel
Ranked #53 of 102 Hotels in Ayia Napa
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Very Clean and tidy Hotel, Staff and Service both Excellent. The Poolside entertainers were great with both Children and Adults.
We were a Family of 6 and stayed B&B...the Breakfast was a good choice so was pleased with the variety.
The only thing if any i could knock it was how basic the Rooms were...just could do with a little modernising.....but on the whole very happy with our stay.

1  Thank Shelley D

Reviewed August 27, 2012

If you are a fussy eater then don't go here, it's full of spices and herbs and nothing really for children to eat. I lived on pasta and sausages. I ate out a lot even though I was all inclusive. I wouldn't return to this hotel and I am gutted about the all inclusive hours of drinks which stopped being served at 11 and snacks around the pool was just hot dog or a cheese and ham toasty between 11-12 or 4-5 but if you paid for snacks you could have them whatever time you wanted around the pool which is very tight. I am English and all the other people I spoke to that were English at that hotel said the exact same about the food and drinks. Also I had a late flight and didn't arrive at the hotel until midnight, no drinks or snacks were offered to us and we was starving so we had to walk to the supermarket to get a drink and some snacks! But the only good thing is the staff are very friendly!

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Bharrison1
Reviewed August 26, 2012

We book Bella Napa for a weekend, our booking was for a Mountain View room. On our arrival to the hotel we went to check-in, the managers said to us if we want to change our room with a family one (Suite 16) with no extra cost, and of-course we accepted it. We still don't know the reason, but we couldn't say no :). The suite-16 is one of the new and renovated family rooms which is located in front of the swimming pool on the ground floor, we had Jacuzzi, comfortable beds, 42 inch led TV on each room, and many other 5 star room services.

The hotel location is excellent, you had great views of Ayia Napa and sea. Breakfast was rich, like a five star hotel and the stuff was friendly and nice.

We will definitely stay there again on my next visit to Ayia Napa.

Room Tip: Any of the new renovated suites.
2  Thank UrbanCyprus
Reviewed August 26, 2012

We have been given a family room, no. 8. The room is located just one floor below breakfast restaurant. Terrible! Next morning, the noice was so annoying that we had to wake up from 7 am.
Also, the beds were so uncomfortable that is hard to sleep.

Room Tip: Never accept a family room. Beds are hard like concrete and morning noice from breakfast, one floor...
1  Thank Andreas P
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Hi, I went for a week on a girls holiday- 22-29th of July. Staff are friendly. About 10 minz walk away from the beach... 20minz walk to the square (probs quicker to catch a taxi). Hotel was clean and towels were changed on a regular basis. I stayed all inc and drinks were ok and toasties were lush (expesh with a hangover!) When I stayed there were quite a lot of russian and swis people staying here... not that many British. Would deffo stay here again though... Brill holiday!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Becca j
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Me and my boyfriend stayed at this hotel for 10 nights and I must say this is not what I've excepted for what we have payed .. So the first thing check-in was fast ...the room nothing too special had to pay for fridge which wasn't even working but we report it and they gave us new one ..view from the balcony was overlooking a car park so if u staying in 2nd floor this is what you get ! Food was horrible and not a lot of choice I think about 3 meats and 2 sides ,little section of salads and desserts so we end up eating outside the hotel which was very expensive but the good thing is you can eat outside where you get nice view on the sea..Staff were really nice and trying to help you in any way they can ..actually we went out with some of them :) pool is clean and not overcrowded and we always manage to get sunbeds even in later hours .. Location is ok but it's not close to shopping area and bars it's about 10-15 min walk .Overall I don't think I would come back there are many better hotels around

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank denisa001
Reviewed August 3, 2012

A really friendly staff team and a nice clean well presented hotel. It's a good 15 minute walk from the main strip but the location is good because it means it's not as loud from quads etc I would recommend to anyone that wants a lads or girls holiday in the main season but maybe not for the family's at this time.

Room Tip: Level-1 or looking over to the pool the other rooms views are poor
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends