“expensive” 3 of 5 bubbles

21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“expensive”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

the water sports are fun but expensive. some are worth the money, others like jetskis are simply too expensive.

Visited August 2012

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Beirut, Lebanon
66 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 81 helpful votes
“Good value for money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

We only did the paragliding (parachute from the boat) but it was very good. We did not wait long until we sailed, although it wasn't until there were around 10 people on board. It is very professional and when one of my friends changed her mind at the last minute, they gave her back her money when we returned to shore. Great experience!

Visited July 2013
2 Thank rayanelb
Andover, Hampshire, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Paracending”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

I went paracending at Nissi Beach, and OH MY it was just brilliant, so peaceful and the view was just stunning, I went at sunset so the sum was perfectly reflecting across the water, got some amazing pictures and memories ill never forget

Birmingham, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Brilliant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

Loved the watersports in Ayia Napa, the staff are very friendly and very informative with any questions you may have. The staff are professional and all the watersports are safe to do, prices are reasonable.

Nottingham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Professional, Friendly and Fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

My boyfriend and I and a group of friends recently went on holiday to Nissi Beach and wanted to go parasailing and jet skiing. I hadn't done either of these before and was a little bit nervous about the safety of it (I can be a bit OCD!).

We went to Nissi Watersports on Nissi beach and the staff there were really professional and really friendly. Two groups of us first went parasailing and went out on one of the jet boats with a trained member of staff. He was really helpful and put us all at ease straight away, he has been doing the watersports for 10years and is really experienced. The parasailing was amazing and we felt really well looked after.

We then went jet skiing and this is where I was really impressed... both the member of staff back at the main centre and another member of staff on a speed boat out on the water with us had the ability to cut all the jet ski's engines remotely. First of all they talked us through how to operate the jet ski's and explained about the safety cord attached to the drivers life jacket which cuts off the engine if the driver falls off then they told us about how to safely get out of the bay and where to go once we were out.

Whilst we were out the staff member on the speed boat was there watching us the whole time in case there were any problems. He cut all the jet ski's engines at one point when a couple of the group got too close and whilst we were getting started back up again my boyfriend and I came off the jet ski when a wave caught us sideways, and the guy was literally there within 60secs to check we were both ok and explain why we had come off and give us tips for not doing again!

I was really impressed by how the staff ran the whole set up and the life jackets were all in really good condition as were the boats and jet ski's.

It was 45Euros for two people on a jet ski for 15mins and then 60Euros for two people to parasail and 80Euros for three people to parasail.

I would recommend anyone using Nissi Watersports.

Thanks for a great morning guys!!

3 Thank HThurlow