“good food”

Frankie's Bar and Grill
Ranked #90 of 219 Restaurants in Ayia Napa
Cuisines: Gastropub
Reviewed July 29, 2013

was enjoyable to get some different food other then takeaways. got a wide range of food thats quite reasonable,

Reviewed July 27, 2013

When you pass Frankie's Bar and Grill it looks really nice and probably the closest thing that you are going to find to TGI's in Cyprus.

Firstly it's worth mentioning that the restaurant is half out in the open therefore there is no aircon meaning that in 40 degree heat, whilst waiting for your food, you want to die!

We came in and sat ourselves down as no-one rose to the offer of seating us!

Although the restaurant is small and you can see everyone regardless of where you are sitting, it's impossible to get aint of the waiters/waitresses attention!

They have a deal which I think was €9 for a burger/pizza and a few other things and a drink. We got the pizza and the burger deal.

After a reallyyyyy long wait - wanting to kill myself in that oven of a restaurant - our food finally arrived!

The pizza was fine, average frozen pizza. I ordered the burger myself. The chips you could see we're made from cut up potatoes however they were hard and raw. My burger was literally vile. It was falling apart (meat tasted really bad quality) and was literally a bun and burger.

We'd been there so long that I had no energy to every complain. It took us another two years to obtain the bill.

Safe to say if I ever go back to Cyprus, I will NOT be eating here again.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Very nice food, great view of the Bungee Jump as well which was entertaining. Only complaint is a long wait for food on a night when we ate late as well. but at least we appreciated it more when it came. Nice food, very friendly staff, reasonable price. Would go back there and recommend to any one going to Ayia Napa.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

great choice for lunch or dinner, delicious spare ribs, my wife was excited with Pepperoni pizza.
Very good prices, and excellent service.

1  Thank Demos C
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Warning!!! Do not patronise this so called bar and grill. As a couple we ordered two meals and two starters. The starters came in double quick time, Bad omen? One starter was just about warm and the other was o/k ish. The main meals also came in double quick time, one was reasonably cooked, but not the best, the other meal was virtually cold and vastly undercooked, frozen and under microwaved probably, which carries a risk of salmonella. We complained and the staff removed it. Upon it's return it was over microwaved and extremely dry and inedible, we asked for the bill which came as quickly as everything else came. We asked for the meal to be removed from the bill as we did not wish to pay for a substandard meal. All in all to much hassle for a meal.