Senator Hotel Apartments
$202
$189
$242
$236
Aktea Beach Village(Ayia Napa)(Great Value!)
$140
$133
$186
  • Breakfast included
Faros Hotel(Ayia Napa)(Great Value!)
$357
$347
$219
$199
$292
$184
  • Breakfast included
Mon Repos Design Hotel(Ayia Napa)(Great Value!)
$158
Nestor Hotel(Ayia Napa)(Great Value!)
$140
  • Pool
$348
Bookcyprus.com
All reviewsair connissi beachminute walkbar staffself cateringliving roomgirls holidayone bedroom apartmenttwo single bedsnext yearrooms were cleanedthe main stripmain poolyoung peoplehotel is perfectan amazing holidaynight life
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Where to start,
The apartments were absolutely spot on, lovely polite reception staff checked us in and directed us to our room. The room (218) was modern and well furnished and we were overlooking the main pool. The pool area was clean as was the rest of the hotel.

There are a lot of younger people there like myself but there is also a mix of families and older people too, but as there are 3 pools the younger ones usually stick round the main pool where they play house music all day. As it is also a 2wenties hotel even if you don't book though Thomson you can still book trips out with the reps which we did. (The full moon beach party, club ice zombie bar crawl and the uv paint party at club ice are a must!)

There isn't free wifi at the hotel, there is an option to pay for it but it is quite expensive but that didn't really matter as a lot of the bars and restaurants have free wifi anyway.

The apartments are also right next door to easy riders which is a bike/quad/buggy rental place which have good prices and a good reputation.

club square is literally a 5 minute walk away.

I will be going back to Napa and I will be staying in these apartments again! I 100% recomend

3  Thank Lauren-Heap
Reviewed June 22, 2014

If I was to go to Napa again it would definitely be here. The place was lovely, with three pools on offer. A buzzing atmosphere everyday. The staff were spot on and couldn't do enough to help you. Polite, helpful and all were their individual characters which made the whole experience so much more pleasant. Rooms were cleaned regularly (I felt very sorry for the cleaners). There was a great mix of people. What's more is I felt that my belonging's were safe. I felt secure in the hotel. The distance is not too far from the strip as well - only thing is, if you want to go to the beach everyday it's too far away. It's an eight Euro taxi drive away.

1  Thank Joe K
Reviewed June 20, 2014

I liked these apartments:) We booked the cheapest apartment and were completely satisfied. Its pretty big, has air conditioner (we didn't use it in May), balcony, fully equipped kitchen. Its a little bit away from the beach, like 20-25 min walk from Nissi beach but its ok for us since we are not old and like to walk around anyway. Close to the city center with all its clubs and parties I would say 10 minutes walk. There are 2 pools, jacuzzi. We had BB, i would say the breakfast wasn't very exiting but we are not picky: eggs, bacon, juices, coffees, sausages, chips, cereal and so on.
I would recommend this place to younger people and couples :-)

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Stayed here from the 6th June till the 16th with two of my mates. I would highly recommend the senator hotel. The location is perfect, about 5 min walk away from the strip but far enough away so it is quiet at night. The pools are nice and the food is excellent, beating some of the expensive restaurants near the beach!

One of the best things about this hotel is the staff, the cleaners come every day and are really nice, as are the girls on reception, however our favourite staff were the guys on the night shifts. Big shout out to Chris, Yanis and Paris, these guys really are a credit to the hotel!

Overall we had a great time at the senator hotel and would highly recommend it, also for anyone going on a lads/girls holiday the zombie experience is a MUST, best bar crawl ever!

Reviewed June 19, 2014

I have just got back from a girls holiday to Ayia Napa and this hotel was perfect! The hotel itself was lovely very modern and clean and in a great location, only a 5 minute walk to the strip and a ten minute walk to all the restaurants. There is also two shops right opposite the hotel.
There are 3 really nice pools and you never have to fight to get a sun bed, the rooms are really nice and clean and the maid comes daily.
Overall we had a great holiday and would recommend this hotel to anyone!

1  Thank Emily M