All reviews bar staff entertainment team suneo club the hotel manager gyros sandwiches great holiday pool bar sunbed situation aqua gym tui rep evening entertainment plenty of choice themed nights pool towels hotel deserves amazing hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely hotel, above the star rating. Spotlessly clean, excellent staff, fabulous service. A lovely holiday.
The restaurant was one of the best we’ve experienced in an all inclusive delicious tasty and a great variety at every meal.
Manageress always on hands chatting to everyone and making sure standards are always maintained.
Location it great far enough away from the bars and restaurants not to be bothered by them but only a 5 minute walk if you fancy a change of scenery.
Only recommendation I would say is, if you like a cup of tea, take your own travel kettle etc as they are not supplied.
Overall highly recommended

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Ele P, General Manager at TUI Suneo Atlantica Sancta Napa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Sunny Greetings JO141216 !

Thank you for your 5 star review on our establishment's cleanliness, excellent Team members, fabulous service, delicious food and great location which all resulted to a lovely Holiday. It is truly pleasing to read. Your high recommendation to future travelers of Trip Advisor community, is highly respected.

Meeting, greeting and chatting to our guests is my way of extending warm appreciation for their patronage. I feel very proud when I walk around the Hotel and guests have so many praises to share with me. I enjoy actively listening to their experiences and how their time at SuneoClub Atlantica Sancta Napa is progressing. My Team and I go the extra mile to deliver service excellence at all times.

I wish to take the opportunity and advise that Tea/Coffee facility along with bathrobes and slippers are only provided in Superior rooms. Should guests wish to have tea/Coffee facility in any other room types the cost is 7.50 per day. Families with infants, if they need a kettle only, it is offered free of charge.

We are hoping to having the pleasure of hosting you again and please do not hesitate to contact me any time at epapapetrou@atlanticahotels.com. I assure you of my prompt attention at all times.

Fondly yours,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My family and myself had a wonderful holiday, the staff where fantastic, the accommodation was great the food was excellent and I highly recommend this fantastic hotel.
Thanks to all staff for making our holiday one to remember.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you Markflah for your quick review yet so meaningful.

Receiving high recommendations from our guests is most rewarding and your wonderful review has given us wings to fly higher and achieve even more. We are very grateful. The SuneoClub Atlantica Sancta Napa Team and I, look forward to having the pleasure of your return visits.

Please do not hesitate to contact me prior to your arrival. I would be delighted to look after you. My email address: epapapetrou@atlanticahotels.com

Sincere regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We returned to this hotel for a time after having such an enjoyable time last year and once again it did not disappoint!! The weather was amazing as always. The hotels location is perfect, 2 mins from the famous Aiya Napa Strip and the beach and harbour practically on the doorstep. The hotel itself is spotlessly clean and all the staff are extremely friendly and always ready to help you. Our cleaner loved chatting away to our son each morning (and hes 17!!) and our room was always immaculate. The food is plentiful and delicious and there really is something for everyone. Make sure you check out the kiosk for your burgers and kebabs!! The restaurant staff are hard working and happy to see you and quickly get to know you and what you like. Big shout out to Iskren the waiter, hes fab. The entertainment team were friendly and always busy thinking up fun games for you to enjoy and you didnt have to leave your sunbed to play!! Make sure you look out for waterpolo, a fab game which quickly descends into organised chaos!! Watch out for Holly, Becky, Mimi and Tim coz they cant count and cheat!! A definite highlight of our hols for my husband and son. And then theres the bar staff. What can I say. Elias, Theo, Ilian, Faruk, Raju and the rest of the team had us in stitches!! Always ready for a water fight or ice cube fight to cool you down. They also made loads of delicious cocktails. Keep doing what your doing guys..... Your all amazing!! Finally, the manager, Elle. She was always around with a big smile and hello and was always visible both day and night making sure that everyone was happy. Definitely went above and beyond to make sure you got the holiday experience you wanted. A lovely lady who had time for everyone. I could go on and on...... and I think it's safe to say I would 100% recommend this hotel and will definitely be returning for a third visit....

1  Thank XXpippaXX

Thank you XXpippaXX for this beautiful review expressing your level of satisfaction on your second visit at SuneoClub Atlantica Sancta Napa. Your 100% recommendation is greatly valued.

Your rewarding praises have been shared with the whole Team and most certainly with the Housekeeping Team, Kitchen brigade, Holly, Becky, Mimi, Tim, Elias, Theo, Ilian, Faruk, Raju and Iskren ! Every single Team member is sending warm appreciation and we truly enjoyed looking after you. Positive fun loving people such as yourselves is an absolute pleasure to host.

The SuneoClub Atlantica Sancta Napa family is looking forward to your return visit for even more " Fabulous stays" for the many years to come. It will give me great pleasure to receive your booking details prior to your next visit. My email address: epapapetrou@atlanticahotels.com

Fondly yours,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Currently on our last night at Sancta Napa hotel, want to start off by saying that the hotel is modern and the rooms are cleaned daily, can't fault the cleanliness. The staff here were very nice and helpful and check in/out was very affeciant, we stayed on the 5th floor and the view of the town was lovely, we also had good nights sleep the beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was ok but not much variety and got quite repetitive, same goes for lunch and dinner the variety was a let down, i definitely would advise you to eat out some nights to mix things up. The pool and bar was nice but make sure you ask for a "large" soft drink though otherwise they will give you a very small cup, they had an outdoor snack bar that did burgers, toasties, and kebab wraps which was lovely. The hotel is situated in a very good place only a couple of steps to the beach and strip. We both enjoyed our stay here, little things let it down unfortunately definitely a *** star hotel.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear coreycelfyn,

Thank you for your feedback and thank you even more for caring enough to share your observations with us.

As I always do - where possible - I invite our valued guests prior to their departure, requesting from them to provide me with more detail information in person, in order to attain the constructive feedback and discuss any flaws with me Team. The goal is to rectify each and every one where possible.

Firstly I wish to express my gratitude for mentioning so clearly the cleanliness of the room we upgraded you free of charge and for you have found the new mattress very comfortable. (I wish to add here that all mattresses in all rooms of the Hotel have been replaced in 2018 and are absolutely divine).

It was a real pleasure meeting you prior to your departure and hear first hand your suggestions that the Chef needs to add additional English dishes on the menu because there are not enough, that you have found the variety of the food not to your satisfaction and you were happy to eat from the children's Buffet menu. As for the soft drinks cups at the Pool Bar, with do have the two sizes as some guests wish to have small quantity so their refreshment does not go warm.

On a very important note I am pleased to read that you have found my Team members nice and helpful, the Kiosk food lovely and the Hotel's location so convenient to all our beautiful city has to offer.

coreycelfyn, we wish you a wonderful and safe flight back home. I would really hope that we shall be given the opportunity to welcoming you back and allow us to make amends. Please feel free to email me directly at : epapapetrou@atlanticahotels.com

Warmly yours,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Have stayed at this fabulous hotel 4x now and wouldn’t stay anywhere else in Cyprus! Rooms are excellent cleaned daily brilliant facilities. Bungalows are amazing which is what we were given this year! Thank u x all staff are friendly and nothing is too much ! Pool bar and kiosk are amazing food from snack bar is lovely and service with a smile !!! Main restaurant is full of variety x Ele the manager is amazing remembers all her guests and makes all welcome ! Fabulous stay ! Definitely be back next year ! Big thank you to all of the team at Sancta Napa for working so hard to make our stay again memorable!!
Deborah H and Tony J

Trip type: Traveled with family
Ele P, General Manager at TUI Suneo Atlantica Sancta Napa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Deborah H and Tony J,

I am so pleased to read that we provided you with an Excellent and Fabulous stay once again. Thank you for your support and for trusting us to look after you in 4 occasions.

The Housekeeping ladies are very flattered with your mention on the excellent cleaning of your bungalow and the Food & Beverage Team are truly delighted we have managed to impress you once again. Words of praise like yours give us the motivation and the urge to want to achieve even more. We are most grateful!

The SuneoClub Atlantica Sancta Napa family is looking forward to hosting you in 2020 and we assure you of our warm hospitality at all times. I kindly invite you to email me directly prior to your next visit at epapapetrou@atlanticahotels.com. I love to hear from you.

Fond regards,