Nestor Hotel
Anesis Hotel(Ayia Napa)
Stamatia Hotel(Ayia Napa)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewsbar stafffruit skewerspool areahalf boardfree safelovely hotelnext yearwear shortsdeluxe roomcold towelslong trousersper dayplenty of choicenight lifethemed nightsair connissi beach
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 23, 2013

this was our 2nd time in the nestor and this year after the refurb in the lobby,bar and resuraunt it was even better.
we were welcomed by the reception staff who had recognised us from last year which is great considering how many people go through the doors in a year,we had a look around the lobby and bar which were refurbed to a very high standard.
there are so many plus points to this hotel,it is situated at the bottom end of the resort near the harbour and lamanaki beach,it is very close to all the bars and resuraunts,but you dont get all the noise from them so you can really chill out.the pool area is second to none whoever designed it really got it right its like being in a 5 star resort,the staff are brilliant and will do anything to make sure your stay is a good one, a big shout out to george,oscar,paul,and all the others for making it a brilliant holiday.
with it being our second trip we were given a plate of fruit and a bottle of wine for our loyalty which is a nice touch also it was birthday in the second week so i recieved it again.
if you have booked to come here and you havent been before you are in for a treat, this hotel not only looks good the staff are all excellent the location is perfect .cant wait to book up again for next year,thanks to all at the nestor

2  Thank colin375
Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

Spent 6 nghts at this lovely hotel after moving from the coralli apts in protaris, may I say for being a 3 star this is a great hotel the staff at reception and pool side bar were really nice very friendly especially George and Paul couldn't do enough for you ,the pool is one of the best we,ve seen all around the poolside are lovely thick sun loungers on top of decking but they cost 4/50euros per day but they are a touch of luxury ,there are also free sun beds all around pool and plenty to be had pool also has jacuzzi,s at one end which come on periodically ,there is also a baby pool which my grandson was never out of,there is no life guard,there is a play park ,the whole place was kept very clean ,clean towels every day ,rooms are fine ,I was told all rooms are to under go refurbishment this year ,dining room was very nice and had just been refurbished to a high standard ,we were b&b breakfast was very good had everything you could want , we had lunch alot from poolside bar and food was excellent and big portions ,no entertainment at hotel ,location was good not too far from beach or very nice harbour , this hotel also has a gym and indoor pool ,would recommend this top class hotel to everyone ,we had a great time here and hope to go back soon hopefully to stay in one of the new deluxe rooms or suits which have been added on they are stunning ,you won't be disappointed .

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Just had a weeks stay at the Nestor on a half board basis,the hotel is good, pool area great, food good, my only complaint would be the rooms, we were told on arrival we couldn't have a deluxe room for 4 people because my eldest daughter is 13!!! and if we wanted a deluxe room we would have to have 2 rooms. My children are 13&9 so I didn't really want to have 2 rooms we were not told this when we booked so anyone travelling with children just beware of this. I do believe that the hotel is updating all of its rooms this winter so maybe they should make some of the rooms with interconnecting doors for families of 4... But other than that the hotel is good, all the staff are lovely especially George!!!! We have been to Ayia Napa many times and this was our first stay at the Nestor I would recommend it, it's in a great location close to the beach, harbour, shops & restaurants with a short walk into the main square.

Room Tip: Go for a deluxe room.....
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Just wanted to say how great I thought this hotel is and how much I enjoyed my recent stay here. The hotel itself is clean,tidy and modern, the food is of exceptional taste and variety and the staff are all polite,friendly and helpful. And as for the pool......Wow! Love the luxury sun loungers! You actually pay a few extra euros for the privilage of sunning yourself on these padded creations but it makes it all feel a little bit more special to be on them,especially when the staff bring an endless supply of cold wet flannels and fruits to cool you down,along with any drinks that you order at the pool side bar.
My partner and I stayed in a standard room for our weeks stay and it met all requirements - so it may not have offered a sea view but it gave us some pretty good sights of the town. We stayed on an all - inclusive basis and really got our moneys worth! The drinks were a decent size and the restaurant was that of a buffet style but with food that would satisfy even the fussiest of eaters! With a wide variety each meal time and different variations of meats and fish in various sauces from Cypriot dishes through to the good old pizza and chips for the less adventurous. Plenty of fresh salad and fruit available with all meal times too.
The staff were friendly and chatty and made you feel that nothing was too much trouble - a quick mention of George who always had a smile and a joke to share!
The hotel is also perfectly situated with a five minute walk to the beach and port in one direction and a five minute stroll to the shops,bars and restaurants in the other but far enough way to keep any late night noise at bay. Overall i would recommend this hotel for couples, families or friends,it's just got a little something special about it and i cannot understand why it is classed as a three star hotel when it clearly deserves so much more!

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Wanting excellent as per reviews but did not see it somehow as I have been spoilt by 4 star hotel stays. Breakfast was excellent. Staff were also very good at this hotel.

However, the concept of charging you for every little thing is very annoying as certain airline companies do this because they have got you there. Charged for half an hour in a tub called a Jacuzzi which blows out a few bubbles is extortionate. They also charge for wifi, fridge and safety deposit box, as well as other should be free services. Air con was free. They also do not allow you to use a travel kettle or iron. There is no ironing service there but there are ironing rooms. In my view the ironing room I used on the 3rd floor is of a poor quality as I was unable to iron my clothes properly on it for a wedding.

However these are minor grumbles as the rooms are nice as is the hotel décor except for the basement. The photographs which enticed me into booking speak for themselves. The location is also excellent.for ayia napa. Protarus is a must visit.

I think my rating of very good is a bit too good but average would be unfair because of the quality of the décor and staff service. I also had an inland room view and therefore my aspirations may have been met if I had stayed in a sea view or pool view room. Enjoy your holiday because it is a reasonable base for it!

Room Tip: Don't get locked out on the balcony as once you close the doors that's it. I discovered this at 0100 am on arrival and had to be rescued thanks to my mobile phone.
3  Thank archer4u