Nestor Hotel
Aktea Beach Village(Ayia Napa)(Great Value!)
$140
Faros Hotel(Ayia Napa)(Great Value!)
$357
$199
$262
$183
  • Breakfast included
Mon Repos Design Hotel(Ayia Napa)(Great Value!)
$158
Makronisos Holiday Village(Ayia Napa)(Great Value!)
$84
  • Pool
Evabelle Napa Hotel Apartments(Ayia Napa)(Great Value!)
$94
Travelocity
  • Pool
$348
Bookcyprus.com
All reviewsbar stafffruit skewerspool areahalf boardfree safelovely hotelnext yearwear shortsdeluxe roomcold towelslong trousersper dayplenty of choicenight lifethemed nightsair connissi beach
Reviewed July 1, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel previously and so I knew that we were getting good value for money. The refurbished pool is really lovely, however Im not sure charging 4 euros each to use the new sunbeds is the right thing to do. The hotel is very clean and the buffet breakfast is in plentiful supply. Well done to George who does ensure his customers are happy, we wont return but only because the resort was just too busy for us. Nestor, a nice touch would be to put tea/coffee facilities in each room and not to charge for the fridge! A good stay though!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Thanks, Biblio Globus and Nestor Hotel. Everything was COOL!)))

Room Tip: #239 - excellent view of the pool, the sea and the center of Napa
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Raybul
Reviewed June 23, 2012

me and my wife have just got back after a 2 week stay at the hotel nestor,it was our first time there and we were pleasantly suprised,the hotel is located a stones throw from the beech and harbour,the staff were very helpfull from the start,the room was clean,and large enough for the 2 of us with a small balcony,we were staying on a b&b status so we had a buffet style breakfast every morning,they had everything you could want,continental breakfast,english breakfast,cereal,waffles,pancakes,fruit,juice,tea coffee.so you can get your fill and not need much else all day.the staff were friendly and very helpfull,cleaners came in and did the room every day.it was my birthday on the second week and i was sent a plate of fruit and a bottle of wine from the hotel which was a nice touch,the newly renovated pool area was very nice plenty of room and loungers,it also has a shaded area were the bar is to cool off and have a drink or something to eat,staff again very friendly and helpfull.
overall could not fault the hotel we had a great holiday with a great base,and will be booking again for next year.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank colin375
Reviewed June 19, 2012

My family and I have just returned from staying at the Nestor Hotel and cannot praise the hotel and staff enough. The hotel is very clean and the staff are so friendly, it made us feel very welcome. George who works at the pool bar will do all he can to help if he can and George, Elena and Pepa who work in the restaurant are just as lovely. We would definitely recommend the hotel and will definitely be returning soon.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed June 11, 2012

We stayed here for a week beginning of June & didn't want to come home, hotel rooms lovely (bed a little hard but ok for me) & the pool has just had complete refurb & is gorgeous (was told by the manager the lobby etc was being completely done up in Sept/Oct this yr) every where is clean & the staff are lovely & friendly esp 'Uncle George' as my teenage daughter & her friend called the best barman there.
I found the area safe enough to let the girls out on there own, the one downer was the PR kids in 'The Square' they ended up grabbing & dragging the girls into the clubs & found it very intimidating, when me & my partner went up there for a night out we got approached but with my partner being 6ft 7" they didn't manhandle us but did get in our faces a bit so I understood why 2 girls on there own would find it daunting, the girls would go back but with a group. as for recommending it, i would deff for couples/families/groups and will be going back, very close to the lovely harbour (2mins) &
2 mins the the main area & poss 5mins to The Square. food was nice (a little bit samey). VIP beds were 4euros each (u don't pay for original beds) but ice cold flannels, fruit skewers etc deff a must.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family