Tripadvisor
Ayia Napa
All reviews robinsons bar nissi beach pool area small kitchenette minute walk from the strip whole complex cleaned every day different theme stayed bed and breakfast air conditioning within walking distance decent size stayed here for nights lovely hotel location is great water park half board
Selected filters
Reviewed August 24, 2015

Very central but quiet location. Clean rooms and premises. Staff were very friendly. We had a wonderful time with our two kids. We asked for a late check out and the owners did their very best to satisfy our request! Loved the place definitely going back.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Yiotis K
Reviewed August 23, 2015 via mobile

This is a very nice aparthotel in a very good place. It is in a quiet location that is not too close to the party center but not too far either. I would highly recommend it if you can afford it.

This place is clean (rooms, pool, common areas all relatively clean and taken care of daily), well organised and the staff is very friendly. The adjacent restaurant (Robinsons) looks nice too although i didnt try it.

5 stars because when they saw that we were inconvenienced with the second floor appartment because of my mothers disabilities, they changed the room to a ground level one ... before we asked for it.

1  Thank XenisXeni
Reviewed August 10, 2015

I stayed at Euronapa as a single person as my friends own an apartment next door. Considering it is so close to the "noise" of Ayia Napa, I was really surprised at how quiet it was. Large rooms, plainly furnished, but clean and give you everything you need. Nice swimming pool with plenty of sun loungers, no need to race down at the crack of dawn to claim your bed! Breakfast is buffet style and could be better, not brilliant quality of food, however I stayed elsewhere in Ayia Napa last year and had the same thing. My only complaint is that wifi is only available for free in reception and around the pool. Would definately recommend and will more than likely return again.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 28, 2015 via mobile

Great place
Great food
Great beds
Great price
Friendly staff

5mn walk from the square, but far enough to have a good sleep without hearing the noise of the square.
Good wifi
It is my 3rd time to Cyprus and I can tell you it is the best hotel appartments ever.

7mn bus from the nissi beach.

( nissi beach is always full, so i recommend to try the makronisos beach :hope i didnt spell it wrong:
And u can try konnos bay ( but you need to walk 13mn from the last bus station)

Date of stay: July 2015
4  Thank 663tarekm
Reviewed July 26, 2015 via mobile

We really enjoyed our 4 nights stay at euro napa. Good hygiene, varios breakfast, a swimming pool and most important calm but close to all the action in aiya napa ( between the square and the beaches )

Date of stay: July 2015