“Wicked!”
Review of Efi Hotel Apts.

Efi Hotel Apts.
Ranked #90 of 102 Hotels in Ayia Napa
Reviewed July 12, 2010

I went to napa in september, it was kind of last min and everyone said that I was gonna have a rubbish time as from may to august is the best time. They where WRONG! I got to napa in the afternoon when I first went to my room both me and my cousin were like wow so we went to the local super market and got cheap cleaning products. There were no bugs but occasionaly we would get the odd bat on the balcanoy during the night. But if you've gone to Napa to party (which you should do) you hardly stay at the apartment really, furthermore the staff are really friendly and the night life is wicked!!! I wernt getn back to my apartment until like 6 or 7 am to which I will jus drunkenly fall asleep! I defo recommend this appartment as it is cheap and cheerful! Basically you get what you buy!!!

2  Thank trueraver

Reviewed January 25, 2010

This was my third holiday in a row to Ayia Napa but my first and LAST time to the EFI. As said in a previous review there was no lift so you have to yank your case all the way to your room. Greeted with the most miserable owner known to man - I felt like I was a naughty schoolkid not one of his customers!!! The room itself was spacious but minging. The floor was manky with dirt, we had cockroaches in our rooms, the beds had to be 20plus years old.... I have never slept in a bed so uncomfortable in my life, was basically a bag of bones. The sheets were changed once in a whole fortnight and were horrible... same goes for the towels. The shower was rubbish also. The hotel itself is majorly overpriced and the food was awful. Pool was tiny.

All in all....... I couldnt wait to get home.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 14, 2009

Okay, when we first arrived at Efi, the apartment was dirty. By dirty i mean the floors needed mopped or swept but the surfaces were clean. The beds werent comfortable, my pillow was really thin but we were usually so drunk that it didnt matter!

There wasnt any cockroaches, but if you buy food ALWAYS seal it! If you leave food out they will come for it but we didnt have a problem apart from leaving cookies out.

The pool bar food is amazing, its not too expensive as its been made out! Our wee host Ghengis (or Jengis?) was absolutely lovely and was so friendly and helpful. If you complain about your room, they will sort you out.

Efi apartments are not the best, but after the initial scare i think everybody gets, they really arent so bad. We were only in our room to get ready for going out and to crash out after clubbing which was at like 6/7 in the morning. I suggest sleeping on the sun loungers :)

Efi is also really close to the square, and there are a really nice strip of restaurants that arent expensive - The jasmine Inn was amaaaazing! i didnt use the cooker at all, i took 600 euros for a week and came back with 150 and that was eatng either a brekkie and dinner or a lunch and dinner everyday.

A WARNING!!!!

if you go 18-30, dont let then ambush you into buying those stupid excursions. A rep, jasmine, cae into our room after we had traveled literally ALL day and spoke at about 60000 miles an hour, sayng clubs were really expensive to get into etc so when we buy excursions you get free passes etc. LIES!! drink in Ambassaden (amazing bar, hunners of booze for 7 euros) or minos (same as ambassaden) and they give you free passes to starskys and a free drink ticket for starskys! castle tickets are handed out for free too!

also, drinks INSIDE clubds are expensive so i suggest the wee supermarket about 5 mins down the road from Efi, a litre of vodka for 8 euros. canny whack it!

But anyway, Efi really isnt as bas as some of these reviews have made out. the bath is stained but its clean, its just becuase of the amount of use it gets!

Honestly, dont panic, once you settle in the apartment you will realise that youre not living in poverty. and as i said, if you really arent happy just say to them and they will move your room and give you clean bedding/towels (you have to ask for that, they dont do it complimentary)

hope this review is a bit more insightful!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with friends
4  Thank kirstenmc1
Reviewed August 21, 2009

efi was by far the wrost hotel iv stayed in ever,
the rooms was crap we didnt exspect much on 1830s but 4 the money we payed was shocked,the hotel bar n shop was so exspensive it was a joke.
me and my friendsloved aiya napa it is the place to be we have booked to go back next year but stayin else were, the only gud gud thing bout efi was the staff was polite over then then unless u wana live in hell 4 a week dont do it to ur self !!!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with friends
2  Thank kyfa
Reviewed August 20, 2009

we arrived at efi at 1 in mornin so we just put our bags in our rooms and went out, horror when we came bk there was a cockrogh in our room there was ants in our room and lots lots lots bathroom was verry dirty the mornin when we arrived i was in the super market buyin cleanin stuff bleach and other stuff the hotel was good for young ppl who didnt care about cleaness i love partyin but i would never go bk there again far too dirty food was horrible but staff was good except cleaner she was no good at all but napa its self was the best holiday iv had by far bookin again for next year but wid another hotel and all in

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 25, 2009

Stayed in the efi for a week last year and it was far to long!!it was horrible!we arrived late at night only to be given a really dirty small room!obviously hadnt been cleaned,there was blood smeared on the toilet roll and black slimey gunk on the shower wall,floors are minging!!!we asked to be moved that night but this was not possible so the rep changed our room which was better but not that great.its less than basic. The pool was filthy and had every thing floating in it.it wasnt cleaned the full time we were there.room was only half cleaned once that week.really noisey all parties all night long!! i dont mind a good party but it really took the biscuit!!! willl never go bk

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2008

went to the efi apartment in july 2007, 1st time to aiya napa and i coulnt wait, on arrival the place was filthy, no lift to the floors it looked like a hostel. once in the room it was spacious but on futher investigation it was very dirty. there was still hair kirbies from the previous tenents lying on the floor, there was mascarra splashed all over the mirror and there was ants everywhere.
we had to go out and buy extra beachtowels so we could sleep on them and not in the beds and we also had to put down a t-shirt to stand on in the bath because it was so dirty.

air con was rubbish at 50euros per week!!!!
please dont go to efi

aiya napa itself was amzing and i would go back in a minute but definetly not the efi or self catering

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)