Christabelle Hotel Apartments
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Great 4.5/5
Napa Prince Hotel Apartments(Ayia Napa)
Great 4.5/5
Very Good 4/5
    Average 3/5
    Average 3/5
    • Bar/Lounge
    Very Good 4/5
    • Pool
    Efi Hotel Apts.(Ayia Napa)
    • Restaurant
    Good 3.5/5
    All reviewsgirls holidayair conminute walkyoung peoplehungry horsenissi beachcracking hotelfree wifibars and clubsparty goersworked perfectlyevery other daysafety deposit boxbar staff arereturning next yearrooms are greatnoisy at night
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed September 7, 2013

The hotel is in an ideal spot for nights out. The room was big and very clean when we checked in. The pool was clean and a good size. The bar serves food and drink at reasonable prices until very late at night. The bar staff were friendly and the receptionists were helpful. The hotel does attract groups of party goers so do expect some noise but most of them venture into town.

The only bad things I really have to say is that the air conditioning was extra and it was a rip off. Also the maids do not clean everyday and when we asked for more towels the staff wouldn't provide us with any.

3  Thank Kable3
    Reviewed September 6, 2013

Firstly lets be clear: You get EXACTLY what you pay for. If you want the Ritz, you have to pay Ritz money, and let me tell you Christabelle is superb for its price range.
    I had a two bedroom apartment with my bf and brother, (my two friends shared a studio in another block)and it was extremely clean and pretty. Had a kitchen, tv, etc. All the reviewers saying their apartment was old and dirty OBVIOUSLY didnt request the Superior Apartment Suites that we were in which were a little more expensive as were just renovated. Two of my friends were staying in one of the older blocks, and their room was nothing like ours, but still decent. However like I said, you get what you pay for. Rooms were cleaned every other day, cleaners very honest, found money and gave it back to me, lovely view from balcony, didnt try the food as wanted to get dressed up and eat out every day! The only negatives were : aircon was extra 14euros a day for our room(as our room had 2 air conditioners, 7 each) and as we didnt know of this charge beforehand was a bit annoying, however we just bought a big fan for 20 euros at a shop down the road, we were fine lol! Another annoying point was wifi around the pool had a mind of its own, but I have international internet booster on my phone anyway so again wasn't a major.
    The strip is 5 min walk away, nissi beach is about 20 min walk, there's Limaniki beach which is closer, however nissi is nicer! ATM 2 mins away, nice places to eat 2 mins away, hungry horse is really nice, and the pub across the road from it has a good vibe for footie matches. I thought the staff were nice, one receptionist was a little standoffish, but there's always one! They were always very helpful and reception was open 24/7. I was able to book my 12am airport transfer from the reception and check on my flight times. Also when we left my bf forgot his phone which had all our holiday pics on, and the receptionists have kindly agreed to post it to us. Really great hotel, 100% going back next year!!!

1  Thank EssJae
    Reviewed September 5, 2013

When we arrived at this hotel we got put in a room that looked like it was from a horror movie. It was so dirty and full of ants with toe nails on the floor. The bedding smelt of sweat and the bathroom was disgusting. We complained and changed rooms, this was cleaner but still as horrible. The camp beds collapsed every time someone lay on them, the bedding still smelt, there were stains on the towels and inside of the wardrobes. There was blood on the fridge. The air con hardly produced any cold air and it was quite expensive. We were a young group of girls and didn't expect much but these rooms were horrible.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
    1  Thank Laura C
    Reviewed September 1, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 4 nights. We had to pay a fortune for the AC. The Wifi was terrible. TV not available in the rooms. Housekeeping service every 48h. Hand soap not available in the rooms. The breakfast was very poor served on plates and not as buffet. We had to pay for the breakfast on the check-out day although it was included in the deal. Part of staff was very rude and unfriendly.

Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

We entered in the room: the light in the room did not work, the toilet did not work. internet just around the pool and it was very sloow (when it worked). The girl at reception had only one answer for everyone: tomorrow it will be fixes. Fortunately toilet and light it s been very quickly but the staff has never been very helpful. Our room was on the street and was impossible to sleep with the windows open...but to hot to close it. Fortunately the day after air conditional was started for free cos our room was the only one without balcony. it's a nice place if u are under 25 and u just want to stay drunl all night. well all ayia napa is like this..in the end...unfortunately.