My Parents, myself and my sister went for the first time to Cyprus,this year in May/June and we loved our stay at Electra Holiday Village. We stayed one week , half board. The accomodation was the less atractive of all aspects due to old fashion furniture, very basic. It does need a refurbishment. There was ants in our bedroom but the receptionist very promply gave us a spray. The receptionist, on the night shift not very helpful, she was a bit apatic! The entertaining staff , they were super. They made our stay very special and they put a lot of effort into it. The catering staff were very friendly, polite and welcoming as well. There was a lot of variety every day and that was a delight to all of us, as we are mediterranean. Despite a few little details ( such as accomodation and ants) I should refer that the rooms were clean every day and clean towels every day. The location is great, you can very easily go to niss neach walking for 13 minutes and to the centre for night life. I shall mention as well that it's very peaceful place and the sightseeing great. Overall I would recommend this hotel. I would like to take opportunity to say thank you very much to Anis, Lorenzo, Helen, Robert ,Michaela for such a wonderful time, they were 5 stars!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SPLASH, ELECTRA HOLIDAY VILLAGE, AYIA NAPAAn attractive holiday village traditionally styled, 1.5 km away from the center of Ayia Napa close to all the restaurants, pubs and shops. OFFICIAL CATEGORY: Class A’ACCOMMODATION:Total number of Apartments: 124 Apartments (62 Studios & 62 One Bedroom) Studio: Open plan lounge with kitchenette, A/C, direct dial telephone, TV with radio channels, oven, kettle, toaster, mini fridge, safe box, bath/shower, balcony or terrace. One bedroom Apartments: One twin bedded room with A/C, direct dial telephone, safe box. Open plan lounge with kitchenette, TV with radio channels, oven, kettle, toaster, mini fridge, bath/shower, balcony or terrace.Superior rooms: Upgraded studios and one bedroom apartments featuring additionally microwave, hairdryer, coffee maker and jacuzzi. RESTAURANT & BARS:Okeanos Restaurant: Our indoor restaurant serving throughout the day a wide variety of international and local specialties with an extended choice of local wines. Also serving daily a rich breakfast buffet.Okeanos Open Air Restaurant: Adjacent to Okeanos Restaurant, serving throughout the summer months a wide variety of international and local specialties. Poseidon Indoor & Outdoor Bar: Enjoy a great variety of exotic cocktails, special coffees and all-time favourite classic drinks in a relaxed atmosphere.LEISURE AND SPORTS:A large outdoor swimming pool, children’s paddle, indoor swimming pool, fitness room, activities pool, sauna, massage.OTHER FACILITIES:Reception, lounge, public rooms, games area, children’s playroom, mini shop and internet corner.ENTERTAINMENT AND ANIMATION: Animation program throughout the day for the whole family, weekly folkloric show and special theme buffet nights.CONFERENCE FACILITIES:Conference facilities for up to 100 people. FEATURESNo of Multi lane slides: 1No of speed slides : 2No of Feature slides: 1( mini side winder)No of Kids slides: 2 with multi level play structureNo of Lazy rivers: 1 with interactive featuresNo of Tube slides: 2( flume type)No of Wave pools: 1Opening hours for the water park: 10h00 to 18h00 May to October ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Booking.com so you can book your Electra Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Electra Holiday Village Hotel Ayia Napa
- Electra Holiday Village Ayia Napa