I got back from electra village 28th july and I have to say if you have a young family then this is the place to be. I have stopped in a few hotels along nissi ave with higher star ratings and you get alot less for your money in the way of entertainment food and friendliness. So you may get a nicer room or grand foye but my holiday with my family are spent around the pool and taking part in activities which was great at electra village.the rooms were a nice size and clean with lots of extras you have to pay for in higher rated hotels . All the staff were so friendly and if you had a problem they would bend over backwards to sort it out for you. The food was great plenty of choice and a kids trolley so they can get there own if they want. Now for the entertainment can I just say that this is the main reason we have booked up again for next year our 2 children 5 and 11month loved it. Anis,christian and lucy were fab so friendly and a good fun. If you dont like joining in and having a laugh this is not for you but to me thats what holidays are for. Thanks entertainment team will see you next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SPLASH, ELECTRA HOLIDAY VILLAGE, AYIA NAPAAn attractive holiday village traditionally styled, 1.5 km away from the center of Ayia Napa close to all the restaurants, pubs and shops. OFFICIAL CATEGORY: Class A’ACCOMMODATION:Total number of Apartments: 124 Apartments (62 Studios & 62 One Bedroom) Studio: Open plan lounge with kitchenette, A/C, direct dial telephone, TV with radio channels, oven, kettle, toaster, mini fridge, safe box, bath/shower, balcony or terrace. One bedroom Apartments: One twin bedded room with A/C, direct dial telephone, safe box. Open plan lounge with kitchenette, TV with radio channels, oven, kettle, toaster, mini fridge, bath/shower, balcony or terrace.Superior rooms: Upgraded studios and one bedroom apartments featuring additionally microwave, hairdryer, coffee maker and jacuzzi. RESTAURANT & BARS:Okeanos Restaurant: Our indoor restaurant serving throughout the day a wide variety of international and local specialties with an extended choice of local wines. Also serving daily a rich breakfast buffet.Okeanos Open Air Restaurant: Adjacent to Okeanos Restaurant, serving throughout the summer months a wide variety of international and local specialties. Poseidon Indoor & Outdoor Bar: Enjoy a great variety of exotic cocktails, special coffees and all-time favourite classic drinks in a relaxed atmosphere.LEISURE AND SPORTS:A large outdoor swimming pool, children’s paddle, indoor swimming pool, fitness room, activities pool, sauna, massage.OTHER FACILITIES:Reception, lounge, public rooms, games area, children’s playroom, mini shop and internet corner.ENTERTAINMENT AND ANIMATION: Animation program throughout the day for the whole family, weekly folkloric show and special theme buffet nights.CONFERENCE FACILITIES:Conference facilities for up to 100 people. FEATURESNo of Multi lane slides: 1No of speed slides : 2No of Feature slides: 1( mini side winder)No of Kids slides: 2 with multi level play structureNo of Lazy rivers: 1 with interactive featuresNo of Tube slides: 2( flume type)No of Wave pools: 1Opening hours for the water park: 10h00 to 18h00 May to October ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Bookcyprus.com, Orbitz, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Electra Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Electra Holiday Village Hotel Ayia Napa
- Electra Holiday Village Ayia Napa