We were a party of 8 who did a weeks all inclusive and flew back on 7th October
The LCA airport is a good airport especially the departure lounge free wifi in there
The transfer to Electra was about 45 mins we were first drop off.
The hotel itself although clean is in desparate need of a refurbusment which apparently will be happening in the winter 2012. So visitors in 2013 will be happy
We stayed in 2111 which overlooks the pool the rest of our party were in 2002 & 2004 which had garden views.
Hair dryer, tv remote and safe need deposits and can be got from reception. The sockets are UK Sockets so no need for adapters
Don't forget to take your beach towels
I didn't get bit by any insects at all while I was there and normally I am eaten alive!
A good bar if you wanted to go out at night is Wild West which has 4 footy / sports screens and good food and beer if you fancy a change from the hotel as the evening entertainment is a bit drab.
Turn left on the main strip and its about a 10 minute walk and is on the right hand side. Also free wifi.
Overall though the Cyprus experience was good but I won't return to this resort again, I would try another Cyprus location.
Aiya napa itself is as you would expect great for clubbing and partying but expensive drinks.. Although its very quiet as our of season
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SPLASH, ELECTRA HOLIDAY VILLAGE, AYIA NAPAAn attractive holiday village traditionally styled, 1.5 km away from the center of Ayia Napa close to all the restaurants, pubs and shops. OFFICIAL CATEGORY: Class A’ACCOMMODATION:Total number of Apartments: 124 Apartments (62 Studios & 62 One Bedroom) Studio: Open plan lounge with kitchenette, A/C, direct dial telephone, TV with radio channels, oven, kettle, toaster, mini fridge, safe box, bath/shower, balcony or terrace. One bedroom Apartments: One twin bedded room with A/C, direct dial telephone, safe box. Open plan lounge with kitchenette, TV with radio channels, oven, kettle, toaster, mini fridge, bath/shower, balcony or terrace.Superior rooms: Upgraded studios and one bedroom apartments featuring additionally microwave, hairdryer, coffee maker and jacuzzi. RESTAURANT & BARS:Okeanos Restaurant: Our indoor restaurant serving throughout the day a wide variety of international and local specialties with an extended choice of local wines. Also serving daily a rich breakfast buffet.Okeanos Open Air Restaurant: Adjacent to Okeanos Restaurant, serving throughout the summer months a wide variety of international and local specialties. Poseidon Indoor & Outdoor Bar: Enjoy a great variety of exotic cocktails, special coffees and all-time favourite classic drinks in a relaxed atmosphere.LEISURE AND SPORTS:A large outdoor swimming pool, children’s paddle, indoor swimming pool, fitness room, activities pool, sauna, massage.OTHER FACILITIES:Reception, lounge, public rooms, games area, children’s playroom, mini shop and internet corner.ENTERTAINMENT AND ANIMATION: Animation program throughout the day for the whole family, weekly folkloric show and special theme buffet nights.CONFERENCE FACILITIES:Conference facilities for up to 100 people. FEATURESNo of Multi lane slides: 1No of speed slides : 2No of Feature slides: 1( mini side winder)No of Kids slides: 2 with multi level play structureNo of Lazy rivers: 1 with interactive featuresNo of Tube slides: 2( flume type)No of Wave pools: 1Opening hours for the water park: 10h00 to 18h00 May to October ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Electra Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Electra Holiday Village Hotel Ayia Napa
- Electra Holiday Village Ayia Napa