1,152 results
All reviews rooftop bar next year golden sands indoor pool garden view fire show animation team special thanks all inclusive package something for everyone every evening dome hotel wedding coordinator clear water fantastic hotel room number table tennis
Selected filters
Reviewed June 9, 2019

Excellent hotel, great location on the beach front, food amazing love the theme nights, everything always clean, don't know why it's not a 5 star. Beds really comfortable. Would definitely come back again

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 9, 2019

We would highly recommend this hotel, the location on Macronisoss beach is stunning, the hotel is well run, great staff, food and amenities are very good, we have had an amazing week there. We knew the hotel, we chose to spend my birthday there, the guest retaliations manager had wine, fruit and a card put in our room which was a lovely thought.
We booked with TUI and were upgraded to premium all inclusive which to be honest made our holiday even better as it allowed us to drink from the Levels beach bar where we sat for many hours on comfy sofas drinking fab frappe or a cocktail or two, listening to great music, the staff were an amazing team, so so friendly and good fun, it really was the loveliest spot to sit and chill !
Our room was on the 4th floor and recently refurbished to a high standard, the view was good in so far as you could easily see the sea and the next bay from you bed but many of the rooms do directly overlook the low rise buildings of the hotel, no way to avoid that and it did not detract from the overall view.

We really had a wonderful holiday , thank you to the lovely staff at th Asterias Beach Hotel

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed June 8, 2019 via mobile

Wanted a relaxing holiday away with my wife and little one. I was happy to pay more for the hotel for a nicer experience, but it’s not worth it.

Not all inclusive: food can only be served at certain times and is poor quality. Drinks can also only be served at certain times and the staff refuse to give bottled water (difficult when you have a family). An example would be that the little one wasn’t well so the wife took him to the room. I had to beg to take food I had paid for to a room I had paid for as it “isn’t in hotel policy” and “guests will all want to do that” surely that’s the point of all inclusive?

Management are very difficult: the staff are very friendly and look to go out of their way to help but are always in fear of the management and their rules. Its constantly “ I can’t I’m not allowed” when asking for simple things at an inclusive resort like bottled water, food to take around the pool, extra towels, the list goes on.

The locals join in: there are no signs or security stopping people entering the pool area. At the weekends the pools were noticeably busier. However it’s not until you notice people with there own towels entering and leaving the complex at their free will, do you realise anyone can use the facilities. Not something you should expect for a week at £2k.

In all it’s definitely not the experience I was expecting at the price point. There’s much cheaper hotels very close by that friends stayed at which were much much better. Try those if you want to come to this specific area.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Teddyshil
Reviewed June 7, 2019

This hotel is located near the very beautiful beach. Possibility of walking along a paved path along the shoreline. The beach at the hotel is sandy, a gentle entrance to the water. Most of the rooms have been renovated. I recommend booking rooms with private pool and yacussi (I recommend). Good cuisine, many dishes to choose from (within 1 week). Polite pleasant service. Three outdoor pools, a nice indoor pool with a dry and steam sauna, a well-equipped gym. Possibility to rent bikes. A good place for trips to northern Cyprus (part of Turkish Cyprus) - I recommend it. To the center of Ayia Napa - a taxi 10 euros, a bus stop and shops about 400 m from the hotel. Bus ticket (price 1.5 euros). 1-day ticket (from 8.00 am to 21.00 pm - 5 euros). All inclusive OK (despite the fact that the waiter accidentally spilled beer on the site). Recommended to persons or families with children who want to spend a holiday on the rest.

Room tip: I recommend - A room on the ground floor with a private Jacuzzi pool
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Krzysztof B
Reviewed June 3, 2019

On behalf of me and my wife we would like to thank Suzanne for all the hard work she did for us on our big day. From start to finish she did an amazing job and she's a credit to the hotel. We had a wedding party of 52 and everything ran so smoothly. We had our reception on the Korilla rooftop with stunning sea views. The staff was fantastic and made sure the drinks was flowing throughout the night.

The hotel was lovely and clean, food was nice, friendly staff especially the bar staff who got to know all of our drink orders. We had amazing sea views from our room which made it extra special on a personal note.

We would definitely recommend to family and friends and anyone looking to get married in Cyprus. Can't wait to go back 1 day.

Thanks again Lee and Eleni