$324
$288
$297
$228
Savings alert! 57% below average rates

The price you found is 57% lower than this hotel's average rate of $527/night.

Faros Hotel(Ayia Napa)
$182
$134
  • Pool
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $191/night.

Bella Napa Bay Hotel(Ayia Napa)(Great Value!)
$184
$169
  • Pool
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbeach barnext yearbus or taxibeach volleyballindoor poolcocktail bargarden viewcrystal clear watergolden sandsdome hotelanimation teammain barspecial thanksevery eveningplenty of sunbedsper daysun loungers
Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

Just back from a 10 day visit to Astetias beach hotel, near Ayia Nappa, booked through Jet2 holidays.
We were a party of 4 , myself and 8 yr old and friend and her 8 year old. We booked 2 rooms and we got them interconnecting which was brilliant! I did e mail the hotel to request this .Rooms are a good size , comfortable and clean.

There was always sun loungers available so no need to get up early and reserve with your towel!
There was a great mix of nationalities, all friendly and relaxed .
The kids club was brilliant, big thanks to Darija, and Inge, Viktoria and Valentin all part of the animation crew.
I had 2 amazing massages in the spa which is a beautiful place and the staff very professional.

The food was good with variety, some dishes could be warmer and the bacon could be crispier ...lol

The Korelli seafood restaurant and the golden sands Italian were available to us as we booked premium all inclusive , we were allowed 1 visit to each in a week. The food was great in both and the portion size was generous.

Some of the staff in the buffet restaurant could be a little less grumpy though.

Being premium all inc meant we had inclusive drinks in the levels beach bar which is a great place, it just closes a bit too early in the evenings .
The roof top bar had a great atmosphere and stunning views and staff are very attentive and polite.

The reception staff were pleasant and helpful too.

We didn't use a late check out, at a cost of 80 euro! We left our luggage in the luggage room and were allowed to use the showers in the spa to change before our flight.

The beach was amazing, sunbeds are 2.50 euros each so not too expensive and the hotel is not too far to get drinks from when needed.

Water world water park is worth a visit, we spent a whole day there. Avoid weekends as busier and get there for when it opens. The Astetias beach hotel will make you up pack lunches for the day if you ask.

The gift shop at the hotel doesn't take cards so maybe take extra euros although there are a selection of shops about 10 mins walk away .

So a very chilled and fun holiday was had by all of our party.
We even went to Ayia Nappa for an evening!

I will recommend the hotel to friends and will definitely stay there again.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
4  Thank J G
Reviewed August 7, 2017

We booked this Hotel all Inclusive,as it was next to the hotel where My stepson's Wedding was,(didn't want to infringe on them ) Rely Friendly Helpful Staff, Easy to book in, Porter showed us to our rooms took all our bags up,We were late arriving at around 10-30 pm so had missed dinner, a plate of sandwiches was delivered to our rooms,even before we could think of unpacking, Quick drink in bar (local beer and spirits) & Bed it had been a long day ! Next morning Breakfast Buffet style,was 7-10 so plenty of time, Excellent choice of food chef's keeping everything topped up,nothing was to much trouble for them, something for every one, Plenty of tea & coffee, & this was the way with all meals lunch & Dinner, different theme every night, Entertainment provided every night, some better than others !!! We went up to the Roof top bar, where it was a bit cooler,Waitress gave us suggestions on Cocktails, Beautiful !!!! Try the Asian Spritz !!! All Areas in the Hotel were kept Spotless, always someone going round tidying up, Even the Lifeguard going round the pool, kept all the sunbeds & area clean,Good Pool just one depth all way through, with a smaller Kid's pool nearby, Plenty of Sunbed's !!! Down steps on to Beach,If you wanted to Sunbathe on Beach there was a small fee,7-50 Euros but you got 1lt of Water, 2 beds & parasol ,(All Beaches on Cyprus are government owned,) Down stairs there was a Gym, Sauna, Spa this is where you got fresh Beach Towels every day& indoor pool (felt cold but once in was very pleasant) Hairdresser, Nail's & Pedicures, Massages were available for a fee.
Bedrooms were Air conditioned, well presented & Clean, sheets & towels changed daily ,we had Garden room's,good view you could still see the Ocean !!
Overall I would Recommend this Hotel for a stay in Cyprus,
Easy to get around from by Bus or Taxi, far away from Ayia Napa,but within easy access, We went with Thomas Cook & the Rep was very informative did book a jeep safari through her up in to the Mountains & well worth the trip Excellent day out,Good way to see a bit more of the Island

Room Tip: Go for the Garden rooms
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Christopher L
Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

The asterias beach hotel is excellent, there is a very good service particuliary in the restaurant with the master of the hotel Socrates.

Thank you very much for this welcome and the quality of the service Socrates !

The best restaurant in Aiya napa !

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
3  Thank salaheddine i
Reviewed August 6, 2017

I have been to many hotels and this hotel had by far the best room and had all anyone would need for a very respectable price. I stayed for a week and will 100% stay there again and I will recommend it to a lot of people. You get a swimming pool, a sea only a few metres away and ice cold refreshments; what more do you want! The Animation Team were an absolute delight and made my stray even better than it would have been. Valentino, who is part of The Animation Team, made my stay amazing with all the activities and I enjoyed it so much because he was there, he was just great. Also thanks to Victoria and Darija who are also part of The Animation team for being really good with all the kids and putting all their effort into their job and entertaining everyone there. Thank You to Valentino, Victoria and Darija for making my stay Great.

Room Tip: Any floor but I would pick a higher floor to have a good view.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
3  Thank Alexander I
Reviewed August 5, 2017

My girlfriend and I took my two boys away a few weeks ago and stayed at the Asterias. We stayed in a sea view room on the 4th floor, with great views. Apparently best to take a room on or above the 4th floor as they have recently been refurbished. Room was great, clean and a good shower...with a fantastic view. Minor quibble no light for the balcony which is my only issue as I enjoy reading at night.
Whilst being full, no queing for drinks or food. The drinks were good and the food nice with a great choice.
The swimming pool and complex was great always get a sun lounger and right next to the beach too.
The staff were so helpful especially the Public Relations Lady who was fantastic....they really couldn't do more to help.
High four star tbh, and very recommended

Room Tip: 4th flloor and above
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family