Olympic Lagoon Resort
$257
$133
$127
Great 4.5/5
Senator Hotel Apartments(Ayia Napa)(Great Value!)
$53
$49
Great 4.5/5
Bella Napa Bay Hotel(Ayia Napa)(Great Value!)
$83
$81
Travelocity
  • Pool
Aktea Beach Village(Ayia Napa)(Great Value!)
$108
$105
Travelocity
$215
$208
Great 4.5/5
Faros Hotel(Ayia Napa)(Great Value!)
$115
HotelQuickly
Great 4.5/5
Evabelle Napa Hotel Apartments(Ayia Napa)(Great Value!)
$59
$44
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
2,845 results
All reviewsamerican dinercaptains decklazy riverjapanese restaurantfisherman's villagemain restaurantentertainment teamteenz clubrock and roll dinerfamily junior suitepirate shipnext yearadult only poolsuperior bungalowguest relations managergolf buggypool bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I have just returned from a two day stay at this great resort Hotel. My kids and I have escaped from work and have had some nice and relaxing time.
Where to start? Check in and check out very efficient and with a smile from all reception personnel.
Areas of the hotel are very spacious and even though the hotel enjoys high occupancies, god gless them, you do not feel like a sardine. There are actrivities for everyone at any age. Different pools for all ages, pool bar great with a wide variety of drinks and coffees.
Rooms very spacious and equipped with all modern facilities.
Last but not least, one should expect an average food from an all inclusive property, however they use the best ingredients in everything and trust me I know, I am in the trade and can tell the difference. At breakfast there is fresh orange juice, all local seasonal fruits are on display, freshly cooked eggs and or omelettes, at lunch again a wide variety of salads, main courses and lots and lots of desserts. Dinner can be enjoyed inside or outside and the whole restaurant is very spacious with nice sorroundings anywhere you sit. Food is outstanding thank to the executive chef Antonis Nikolaou and his brigade, lots and lots to eat and a ftiendly staff with a smile.
No hesitations to return.
Thank you all and looking forward to enjoy another relaxing few days before the summer is over.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the pools are great.
Reviewed August 30, 2013

We have just returned from a fantastic 2 weeks at the Olympic lagoon.
Myself, my partner and 2 kids had a wonderful time. All the staff were very attentive, and couldn't do enough for us, from reception, porters, bar staff, waiting on staff, and cleaners, nothing was to much trouble, all were so friendly. I have to give a special mention to Ele, who helped me organise champagne and a cake for my partners 40th birthday, thank you Ele, you are a lovely lady. I also have to say that the all stars really do an excellent job in keeping everyone entertained from morning til night, (rather you than me in that heat)

We all ate like kings during our stay, the food was out of this world, always plenty of choice, (even for the kids), from full English to continental at breakfast, to delicious meat and fish dishes, lovely refreshing salads at lunch and dinner, there was more than enough to satisfy all tastes, i enjoyed the different themed nights, trying new things that i would never have ordered in a restaurant. We tried the american diner, and the captains deck (a real taste of Cypriot cuisine), again both excellent with beautiful freshly cooked food, even the fish in the surrounding lake got a feed!

The pool area and surrounds were always well kept and continually cleaned throughout the day, we always got sunbeds near to the big pool, (to keep an eye on our little girl) we struggled to get her out for meals some days.
Our room (superior bungalow with garden) was perfect for our family, large double bed in one room, and 2 singles in the other, garden was a bit on the small side, but we didn't go to Cyprus to sit in the garden, so not an issue with us.

Anyway, i cannot praise the Olympic lagoon highly enough, everything about this holiday was perfect from start to finish, if you are reading this just thinking about going, then get it booked and go, i guarantee you will not be disappointed, we weren't .................. in fact, we have just booked again for 2 weeks next year, we look forward to seeing you all then

2  Thank Ama P
Reviewed August 30, 2013

I've never written a review of a hotel, but felt that the time we had here warranted one.

We choice this resort to hold our wedding in August of this year, had about 20 people staying with us at the same hotel and no-one had a bad word to say about the place.

The Hotel itself is large and well spaced out meaning it never felt over crowded. The food in the main restaurant was very very good as was the Japanese restaurant. We stayed in the fishermans village and it was well worth the extra cost the rooms were lovely we had a downstairs room which had its own chairs and loungers outside, the area was nice a quite and ideal for us to occasionally get away from the family and spend some quality time just the two of us. Staff would bring round drink orders, cold towels and chocolate or fruit, which was a very nice touch and made us feel really pampered!

The staff here were so friendly and really made us feel special, nothing was too much for them. The only downside to the holiday was that my wife broke her finger so spent most of the time in a cast, which made swimming and sunbathing hard. We plan to return in the future for sure to really get the most out of this place.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank James H
Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

We have just returned from the most wonderful holiday at the Olympic lagoon.
What can I say that hasn't already been said by others.
From the moment we arrived to the moment we left, we didn't want for anything.

We stayed in a bungalow with garden, it was ideal for us, (2 adults and 2 kids) not gonna say to much about the room, because we only used it for sleeping, but the beds were comfy, and plenty of wardrobe space and drawers, separate bathroom and toilet, just what we needed.

The pools and surrounding areas were always kept clean and tidy, and even though there were lots of guests, the pools were never overcrowded, and we never had a problem getting sunbeds.

The main restaurant was well laid out, and always had a wide selection of food on offer to suit every taste, with different themes each night, we never had a bad meal, from breakfast, lunch and dinner, everything was immaculately presented, and delicious, and the large selection of desserts contributed to the extra stone of baggage I had to carry home!! Thanks chef!!

Every member of staff were polite and friendly and could not do enough for us. I must give a special mention to Tsetsa, our cleaner during our stay, who, apart from leaving our room spotlessly clean daily, also left lovely towel sculptures on our beds, I specialy loved the design she made on my 40th birthday, thank you Tsetsa.
Also a big mention and thank you to the Kanika Allstars- kaci, ciaran, Sam, Arran, jade, Alex, Annie and Georgie, who all work tirelessly all day and night and I mean ALL day and night, to ensure kids and adults alike are entertained. And finally a big big thank you to Ele, who helped my partner organise champagne and birthday cake, presented by waiting staff in the restaurant (with a rendition of "happy birthday to you") thanks guys, it was a was a lovely surprise.

All in all this was a fantastic family holiday enjoyed by all of us, we met some lovely people, and made firm friends. I would not hesitate to reccomend the Olympic lagoon to anyone, we all cannot wait to return, only hopefully I'll have more luck on the bingo next time!!

Thank you to everyone at the Olympic lagoon, hope to see you all again soon,
Phil, Ama and kids

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Philbo311
Reviewed August 28, 2013

the hotel is a pretty big hotel and everyone working there is friendly and always have a smile on there face and the entertainment staff did everything to make sure you was having a good time, the hotel was always spotless and the pool area was all ways clean, the whole 2 weeks that we was here the food was always outstanding from breakfast to lunch to dinner and there was always something for the most pickiest eaters, the bar was always fully stocked off all drinks including branded drinks for a little bit extra Steve was one of the nicest barman i have ever met one holiday always making sure you had a drink if you wanted one, the lazy river is a must it is relaxing and sometimes you got to see the weddings that was happening, the rooms are on the smaller side but they will do for the amount of time that you spend in the room, the 3rd bed is good and is comfortable to sleep on, the down side is there is only one plug socket in the room, overall it was an amazing holiday and cant wait to go back, well done Olympic lagoon and thank you for such a good holiday.