I visited with family over the Christmas period and the hotel was practically deserted yet the entertainment staff still provided activities for guests. The grounds are beautiful with gorgeous outdoor seating which would be lovely during the summer. The beautiful white sandy beach is set back in a small cove and the turquoise sea and rugged coastline make for an amazing view. The beach is small however and I imagine it could get quite cramped during high season.
The lobby, bar and restaurant areas are all very modern and make the hotel appear quite swish.
The rooms are also nicely decorated but this is an old hotel so there are some small signs of that particularly on the balcony. The balcony is tiny which is a shame and probably the main reason I only gave 4 stars.
The breakfast was delicious and there was plenty of food considering so few guests.
Overall it was a lovely stay as our visiting guests used to live here in the 70s when it was the only hotel in Napa and have always wanted to stay here. It was a perfect end to their Christmas visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nissi Beach Holiday Resort embraces a unique bay of its own, renowned for its crystal clear turquoise waters and white sandy beach. Nestling within 100.000 sq. metres of lush, tropical gardens, Nissi Beach has earned a reputation as a true holiday paradise throughout the year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Nissi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nissi Beach Holiday Hotel Ayia Napa
- Nissi Beach Cyprus
- Hotel Nissi Beach Holiday
- Cyprus Nissi Beach