Just returned from an 11 night trip to this hotel where a group of 18 of us stayed.
Rooms - Nice, clean, not overly big but big enough as you don't really need to spend too much time in them. We had a sea view room which had a lovely view over Nissi Beach,
Pool - Well maintained & clean - only complaint would be the static sun umbrellas - lots of moving of the sun beds if you want to stay in the shade
Pool Bar - Again nice - but food at the nearby beach kiosks (Rovandel?) was a couple of Euro cheaper and the service much friendlier.
Restaurant - Breakfast was lovely - well stocked and replenished.
Location - One of the nicest beaches we've stayed on - Ayia Napa only a 30 min walk or 10 minute taxi ride. Plenty of local restaurants and bars as well.
Will definitely plan a visit in the future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nissi Beach Holiday Resort embraces a unique bay of its own, renowned for its crystal clear turquoise waters and white sandy beach. Nestling within 100.000 sq. metres of lush, tropical gardens, Nissi Beach has earned a reputation as a true holiday paradise throughout the year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Nissi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nissi Beach Holiday Hotel Ayia Napa
- Nissi Beach Cyprus
- Hotel Nissi Beach Holiday
- Cyprus Nissi Beach