“Good Food, Excellent Service, Perfect Location AND Reasonably Priced”
Review of Nissi Beach Resort

Nissi Beach Resort
Ranked #6 of 107 Hotels in Ayia Napa
Knoxville
“Good Food, Excellent Service, Perfect Location AND Reasonably Priced”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

My husband and I just returned from a week's stay at the Nissi Beach Hotel. Honestly, this is one of the best hotel values I have come across. We stayed in a beach bungalow, which is definitely worth paying for, but even that delivers more than it costs. The beach is lovely and the water is a color I have not seen anywhere else, even in the Caribbean. The food is great and it is a treat to be able to eat so close to the water. Most of the servers have worked at the hotel for many years so they are both professional and friendly, particularly Giorgos, who took care of us several times. It is definitely a family friendly hotel and we saw many happy children running in and out of the gentle waves. We did not want to leave.

Room Tip: Go for the beach bungalows. They are romantic for couples but also have two extra beds for the kiddi...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank LisaKnoxville
NHAD, Manager at Nissi Beach Resort, responded to this review, June 9, 2013
Dear guest ,
I would like to thank you for you nice comments in your review about the Nissi Beach Resort ; Our resort is well known for its quality service, our professional staff members ,our excellent gardens , and the best awarded Green beach in cyprus (includes clear waters ,green facilities etc)
Me personally and all staff we will be more than happy to welcome you back home at the Nissi Beach resort in the near future for your wedding anniversary or for your next dream holiday break .
Thank you so much .
Nikos Hadjicosteas
Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (300)
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
London
Reviewed June 3, 2013

A good hotel if you do not mind literally 'hundreds' of crying babies and shrieking toddlers 24/7. Their noise is particularly intrusive at 6 in the morning - thin hotel walls - and at mealtimes. It was like holidaying in a giant kindergarten. Such a pity as everything else... from the location to the views, the beach and swimming etc is wonderful.

Room Tip: Sea views in the main building best and get the afternoon sun/set
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
NHAD, Manager at Nissi Beach Resort, responded to this review, June 9, 2013
Dear Mrs.Gail,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at our hotel;
We are very proud to be a holiday re sort catering to everybody especially couples ,families and as well single traveller because it is a huge resort spread over one square kilometre .If it happened to be families with children next to your room and you were disturbed , you should have brought the matter to our attention and we slould have taken immediate action to rectify the situation (either change the room ,upgrade etc)
We are always attentive to all the needs and requests of our quests and we try to correct and fix any problem immediately ;
Thanks a lot ;
Nikos Hadjicosteas
Hotel Manager
Nicosia, Cyprus
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Wow!
We had our wedding at Nissi on Saturday and it was truly AMAZING! The food was phenomenal and the staff were so kind and genuine. I have lived in Cyprus for 7 years and many of our guests were locals, thus going to big Greek weddings frequently. All have told me that they had never been to such a more beautiful venue and that the food was fantastic.
It really is every brides dream! Champagne breakfast in the morning, candlelit meal in the evening. Bungalows 10m from the beach front....truly is paradise!
Thank you Marios and your professional, patient, friendly team for making our special day so magical.

Room Tip: The beach Bungalows and Suites were definitely worth paying extra for
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Emma D
Northampton
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Just returned from our Wedding/honeymoon at Nissi Beach and it truly was the best decision we could have ever made! All of our guests who came for wedding who stayed in other hotels said that our was the best by far and would consider returning to this hotel instead. Sea view rooms amazing, staff, location, beach, food everything I can possibly think of was out of this world. Please don't ever have any doubts you won't be disappointed. In fact we are considering moving out there. :-)

• Stayed May 2013
4 Thank loobyloubride2b
London, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I went there on my own end of March, stayed through Easter and had an amazing time. I've booked a double garden view room and for my biggest surprise when I've checked in to the hotel I was given a sea view room on the first floor. Wow what an amazing view I had from the room! The room was cleaned, plenty of drinks in the fridge and also different coffee and tea choices, snacks plus a handy kettle.
The weather was around 20 Celsius, it was fine when the sun was out but most of the times it was cloudy so not much of an opportunity to get a tan. However I swam three times in the sea and the water, wow it is crystal clear, just beautiful. You can't fault this place. The food was tasty, different choices everyday and there is also the Spa facility with the gym and a heated pool. Not many things open that time of the year, ideal for middle aged people or families with kids. Hired a bike from the hotel reception and I had the best time of my life riding around and visiting Ayia Napa town center and other places near by.
I would highly recommend this resort to anyone, if you are looking to have a relaxed time than visit before mid April otherwise you should go during summer when all the clubs are opening.
Thank you very much for making my stay unforgettable and so amazing!!! I will definitely visit next year again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Maria D
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I stayed at nissi last year for our wedding...we had such an amazing experience we decided to return for our honeymoon & first year anniversary this may! Much to our surprise all the staff recognised us from last year! From the bar staff to management they all went above & beyond the call of duty to make our time their special! I cant describe how beautiful nissi resort is, its an amazing location for staying & for weddings, the staff are do friendly & helpful and it really is worth every penny! I cant wait til we can next afford to go again! Last year we stayed in a sea view which are stunning & this year we stayed in a ground floor beach bungalow which was even more stunning!The food is also amazing, there was never anything I couldnt eat out of the range of food & our complimentary candle lit dinner for our anniversary was perfection on a plate! Anna one of the barmaids is excellent she looks after people brilliantly! & if you ever need your hair done theres a salon on sight & i can highly recommend Anna as she did my wedding hair last year! Nissi beach resort will give you memories for life that you'll never forget!

• Stayed May 2013
2 Thank burnett-cherry
Devon
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We had a fantastic 14 night stay at this hotel. Our accommodation was a Beach Bungalow with a patio that led onto the gardens that led onto the beach. The room was cleaned daily, had free air con and safe plus it included plenty of bath and beach towels.

Room Tip: Beach bungalows are cheaper and better than bungalow suites in my opinion as they do not have steps...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple