My husband and I just returned from a week's stay at the Nissi Beach Hotel. Honestly, this is one of the best hotel values I have come across. We stayed in a beach bungalow, which is definitely worth paying for, but even that delivers more than it costs. The beach is lovely and the water is a color I have not seen anywhere else, even in the Caribbean. The food is great and it is a treat to be able to eat so close to the water. Most of the servers have worked at the hotel for many years so they are both professional and friendly, particularly Giorgos, who took care of us several times. It is definitely a family friendly hotel and we saw many happy children running in and out of the gentle waves. We did not want to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nissi Beach Holiday Resort embraces a unique bay of its own, renowned for its crystal clear turquoise waters and white sandy beach. Nestling within 100.000 sq. metres of lush, tropical gardens, Nissi Beach has earned a reputation as a true holiday paradise throughout the year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your Nissi Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nissi Beach Holiday Hotel Ayia Napa
- Nissi Beach Cyprus
- Hotel Nissi Beach Holiday
- Cyprus Nissi Beach