“Wonderful wedding!” 5 of 5 stars

Nicosia, Cyprus
“Wonderful wedding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

Wow!
We had our wedding at Nissi on Saturday and it was truly AMAZING! The food was phenomenal and the staff were so kind and genuine. I have lived in Cyprus for 7 years and many of our guests were locals, thus going to big Greek weddings frequently. All have told me that they had never been to such a more beautiful venue and that the food was fantastic.
It really is every brides dream! Champagne breakfast in the morning, candlelit meal in the evening. Bungalows 10m from the beach front....truly is paradise!
Thank you Marios and your professional, patient, friendly team for making our special day so magical.

Room Tip: The beach Bungalows and Suites were definitely worth paying extra for
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Emma D

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (281)
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
Northampton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Just returned from our Wedding/honeymoon at Nissi Beach and it truly was the best decision we could have ever made! All of our guests who came for wedding who stayed in other hotels said that our was the best by far and would consider returning to this hotel instead. Sea view rooms amazing, staff, location, beach, food everything I can possibly think of was out of this world. Please don't ever have any doubts you won't be disappointed. In fact we are considering moving out there. :-)

• Stayed May 2013
4 Thank loobyloubride2b
London, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

I went there on my own end of March, stayed through Easter and had an amazing time. I've booked a double garden view room and for my biggest surprise when I've checked in to the hotel I was given a sea view room on the first floor. Wow what an amazing view I had from the room! The room was cleaned, plenty of drinks in the fridge and also different coffee and tea choices, snacks plus a handy kettle.
The weather was around 20 Celsius, it was fine when the sun was out but most of the times it was cloudy so not much of an opportunity to get a tan. However I swam three times in the sea and the water, wow it is crystal clear, just beautiful. You can't fault this place. The food was tasty, different choices everyday and there is also the Spa facility with the gym and a heated pool. Not many things open that time of the year, ideal for middle aged people or families with kids. Hired a bike from the hotel reception and I had the best time of my life riding around and visiting Ayia Napa town center and other places near by.
I would highly recommend this resort to anyone, if you are looking to have a relaxed time than visit before mid April otherwise you should go during summer when all the clubs are opening.
Thank you very much for making my stay unforgettable and so amazing!!! I will definitely visit next year again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Maria D
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

I stayed at nissi last year for our wedding...we had such an amazing experience we decided to return for our honeymoon & first year anniversary this may! Much to our surprise all the staff recognised us from last year! From the bar staff to management they all went above & beyond the call of duty to make our time their special! I cant describe how beautiful nissi resort is, its an amazing location for staying & for weddings, the staff are do friendly & helpful and it really is worth every penny! I cant wait til we can next afford to go again! Last year we stayed in a sea view which are stunning & this year we stayed in a ground floor beach bungalow which was even more stunning!The food is also amazing, there was never anything I couldnt eat out of the range of food & our complimentary candle lit dinner for our anniversary was perfection on a plate! Anna one of the barmaids is excellent she looks after people brilliantly! & if you ever need your hair done theres a salon on sight & i can highly recommend Anna as she did my wedding hair last year! Nissi beach resort will give you memories for life that you'll never forget!

• Stayed May 2013
2 Thank burnett-cherry
Devon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We had a fantastic 14 night stay at this hotel. Our accommodation was a Beach Bungalow with a patio that led onto the gardens that led onto the beach. The room was cleaned daily, had free air con and safe plus it included plenty of bath and beach towels.

Room Tip: Beach bungalows are cheaper and better than bungalow suites in my opinion as they do not have steps...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
3 Thank Christine F
EASTBOURNE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

Just back from my 44th trip to heavenly Niss Beach. Gets better every time I go. Superb accommodation - everything one could wish for. Beautiful gardens where they hold many weddings overlooking the the lovely private beach. There are many many beautiful flowers and they have added more and more plants every time I visit.

Everything is perfect. Wonderful selection of food in the the Restaurants and Beach bars catering for all tastes and nationalities. Fanstastic!

Entertainment in the Bar Lounge every evening.Supervised playroom and Nursery for children inside plus play area outside in gardens.

Every time I go there has been much refurbishment, so everywhere is always perfect in the Hotel.

Wonderful Spa, Health Suite Gymnasium and Hair Salon. Had an excellent facial and 2 super back massages.

All the Staff are lovely and cannot do enough for you. I love them all.

Paradise! From Petoula

Room Tip: Garden Rooms are very good. Sea view rooms lovely. All rooms are excellent and have the same facilit...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank PETOULA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

The hotel is fab, we were lucky to have a Beach Bungalow right on the front and it was brilliant....it was cleaned everyday by a wonderful lady. The food well what can I say it was superb and lookout for Chris the waiter he is a wonderful character...the whole experience was superb and thank you for making our stay one to remember....if there was one niggle it would be about the Internet .....yes there is free Internet in the main reception but I think personally that in this day and age and in a hotel such as this it should be free throughout the hotel ...

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple