Dome Beach Hotel & Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Olympic Bay(Ayia Napa)
  • Breakfast included
1,316 results
All reviewsthomas cookgreek restaurantmanager georgekids clubbeach barprivate beachentertainment teampresidential suitekids poolfamily roomfamily holidaygreat holidaya la carte restaurantscocktail barbar staffmain restaurantwedding coordinator
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 3, 2013

We stayed here for 10 days with family for our wedding. Firstly the hotel, staff were very friendly and we were given free upgrade to a suite due to us getting married which was an amazing room. Japanese and Greek restaurants were lovely and waiters couldn't do enough for you.
The only downside to the hotel was the entertainment it was non existent in the evening apart from a game of bingo, it didn't effect us that much with us being a party of 16 but if you are just with your kids it would be hard to keep kids entertained.
Now to the wedding...I can't thank Jenny, Julie and Elaine enough they made the whole day lovely and stress free. We had our wedding at the beach venue and the pictures look amazing. We had the bliss bar to ourselves between the ceremony and meal which was great as all guests could sit together and enjoy themselves. We had the wedding meal on the beach which was great and the food was amazing, and the drinks just kept coming along. Wedding couples are treated like royalty, the day after wedding we had champagne breakfast in our room, and also candlelit dinner on beach where again the food was lovely. We even got a wedding card and gift off the hotel.
I would definitely book this hotel for your wedding as the coordinators make the day.
Everyone has now got the holiday blues at being home!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
6  Thank ColleenHarvey
Reviewed November 2, 2013

My husband and I stayed here from the 16th-23rd October 2013 on our Honeymoon. We had a room on the 3rd floor looking out onto the Sea and over to the Town of Ayia Napa itself. The rooms were very modern, clean, spacious and well kept. The bathroom was replenished daily and our bed was made daily and changed every 2nd day and clean bath towels every day.

The restaurant was fantastic with a massive selection of food during all 3 main meal times, breakfast, lunch and dinner. Then in between their was a good selection of snack food to suit all tastes and palettes.

The drinks were plentiful and you could drink as much as you wanted through out the day up until midnight.

The swimming pool area and pool itself was lovely but very cold. The sea was warmer, The reception area and lounge and cocktail bar areas were also very nice and lovely. Fresh beach towels were available every day. Lovely relaxed area and beautiful surroundings.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank KHTraining
Reviewed November 1, 2013

I stayed at this hotel from 16th-22nd oct13. I have decided to write a review after reading the other reviews on this hotel. I think this hotel is defiantly a 4* not a 3* as other reviews make out, it is in a stunning location that you will find it hard to find in any other hotel it is directly on two beaches. The food I found very nice and a choice with live cooking you also get to go into the 3 restaurants which I thought was very nice and was a nice treat. We stayed in a family room and it was nicely decorated and clean and facing the adult pool. The only thing that I would say let the hotel down was the entertainment there was not much for adults apart from bingo, they need to bring outside entertainment in not just have the reps sing and dance, although they did try to entertain the adults, it wasn't too bad for my kids though they are 5, 3 and 1 and they enjoyed it. They also have a good cocktail menu.

I got married at the hotel and it was an amazing venue on the beach with stunning views and Jenny and Julie was really good and helpful on the day. I did not have my reception at the hotel even though the wedding receptions looked amazing I chose to have mine at the garden of Eden which was amazing for me as I had only a small group. I had my hair done by Angelina in the spa and she is brilliant, my hair was amazing, don't go out to other hairdressers when she is probably better than them its just added stress. Maybe this is a hotel that people would enjoy more staying a week or 10 days because it is a more relaxing hotel.

Room Tip: Garden view family rooms are nice
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Emhall26
Reviewed October 27, 2013

We stayed at the Dome Beach in August and chose this hotel after reading the write up in the Thomas Cook brochure. I feel we have been totally conned. This hotel had not been properly refurbished at all ; more like a lick of paint. The only good points was the picturesque location, the Cypriot barman and the pool area. The food was awful, the all inclusive drinks a joke and the majority of staff needed to learn some proper customer service. It seems the management are charging customers at a 4* plus rate and is only giving 3* value. This is a right rip off and by far the worst hotel we have stayed at in Europe. We have very little faith in Thomas Cook now after this episode and it is a pity there is not more competition between travel companies these days. We will not be returning to this hotel and advise you not to make the same mistake as we did!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
9  Thank tina f
Reviewed October 27, 2013

PRO'S
Huge adult bed was very comfortable
Air-con in room very good with second card 24/7
Air-con in public areas very good
Swimming pool areas very nice
The hotel location was as per brochure
Private and public beaches were very picturesque, clean and well worth a leisurely stroll
Good hotel taxi service
Nice and quiet at night when asleep
CON'S
Child bed really awful, uncomfortable and very squeaky
Rooms not clean enough
Food was 2 star at best. Edible but very basic, lack of choice, boring and some recycled.
The only children's pudding was choc ices
The restaurant has not been refurbished in a long time. We were expected to sit on filthy seats and there was a large trip hazard in the middle of the poorly maintained floor.
The all inclusive alcoholic drinks tasted awful and were watered down
Cocktails were of a poor standard
Soft drinks cheap and nasty
Some bar staff were as miserable as sin
Petrol mowers and strimmers used around the pool were very noisy and right next to customers trying to relax
Pool aerobics unreliable at best

This hotel was not 4 star standard. We were disappointed, it was poor value for money and not refurbished as claimed. Refer to the accurate review on 28th May rdo34 from Newcastle.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family