“Superb stay - we shall return”
Review of Adams Beach Hotel

Adams Beach Hotel
Ranked #24 of 103 Hotels in Ayia Napa
Cannock, United Kingdom
“Superb stay - we shall return”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

I have stayed in quite a few hotels around the world, but this hotel impressed me more than any other.
The staff were attentive, positive, helpful and friendly - special thanks to Marius the chef and George the manager of the cocktail bar (I can recommend the PS I Love You cocktail).
Facilities were wonderful (despite a few not being open - due to our visit being at the start of the season) and the hotel and surrounding gardens, pools and bars were spotlessly clean and comfortable.
The Glasshouse was incredible for an exquisite dining experience.
As for the five stars - I would say each is well deserved.

Room Tip: From what I could see, all rooms were excellent. We had the entry-level room, which was far from ent...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Demetris T, Director of Sales at Adams Beach Hotel, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
Dear Guests,

We would like to thank for your recent stay in our hotel.
We are really really happy that you have enjoyed your holidays with us and we are looking forward to seeing you back in our hotel soon.

Kind regards,

Demetris Tsingis
Business Development Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (228)
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
London
Reviewed April 15, 2014

My girlfriend and I have just got back from staying at Adam's Beach hotel. This was our second visit there and yet again, we had a lovely stay. We booked direct with the hotel paying for a superior double room. I don't know why, maybe because we booked direct, but we were given room 445 which is a junior suite on the top floor overlooking the pools and sea. The room was large with a huge comfortable bed, a sofa, chairs, tables and all the other usual things you'd expect. The bathroom was excellent with twin his and hers sinks, a bath with a shower and another separate shower. We stayed on a bed and breakfast basis. The hotel was clean, the staff friendly and helpful, and although not cheap, we feel it's value for money. The hotel is in Nissi beach which is just outside Ayia Napa. But for us that's just right as we don't want the more rowdy side of the area. The hotel's pools and beach are lovely, well kept and clean. I've read a few reviews complaining, and they seem to arise from the star rating. I would agree that Adam's Beach isn't a top 5 star hotel. But if I were rating it I would say it's a very very good 4 star and well worth visiting for a very enjoyable stay.

Room Tip: Don't go for the basic room, pay a little more to get a lot more.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Demetris T, Director of Sales at Adams Beach Hotel, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Dear Guests,

We would like to thank you for sharing your opinion for or hotel. We are really pleased that you have enjoyed your holidays and we are looking forward to seeing you again in our hotel.

Once again thank you for choosing our hotel for your holidays.

Kind regards,

Demetris Tsingis
Business Development Manager
Inverness, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

We got married at the end of September 2013 at adams beach, the hotels wedding planner Katerina was brilliant helping to plan our wedding at the chapel and had an amazing day. Food was good and good selection for breakfast, lots of restaurants and shops nearby and the hotel has a very good shop and friendly staff and helpful hotel staff. We loved the hotel and getting married here and we are going back in May this year, can't wait!

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Lesley G
Long Beach, California, United States
Reviewed February 24, 2014

We went with my girlfriend to Adams Beach Hotel in June, it was my life best experience, very romantic place, we had in the price only breakfast and it was very delicious.. Outside there were various kind of swimming pool, and absolutety the Glass House was one of the most High Class restaurant i had never been..I love Cyprus...

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Stelios P
St. Albans, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Stayed at the Adults only section of Adams Beach. fantastic room overlooking the beautiful Nissi Beach. have stayed at Ayia Napa many times before but this hotel really had the wow factor for me. Went to the sushi place within the grounds of the hotel and had a fabulous meal, the waiter was so knowledgable about the dishes and he came up trumps with the choices he suggested. But for me, the highlight was the rooftop restaurant, I think it's called glasshouse. Absolutely divine food! I would recommend anyone to try the food here even if they are staying at another hotel.
All in all can't wait to go back again. I went in early October and it was perfect, weather still warm and sea lovely and clear.

Room Tip: Choose a deluxe room overlooking the pool and sea with the humongous balcony!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Rosie D
Oakham, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Overall this hotel isn't bad at all but it's not 5 star as claimed.

It is clean, spacious and friendly. The impression I got was the more times you had stayed their the better the service you got but that wasn't good enough for my first stay. The food was good overall but again not 5 star. The restaurants close by were equally as good at half the price !
The private beach is good and well managed as was reception.

I have stayed at many hotels around the world both 4 and 5 star. I would return if the value for money equalled the hotel - 5 star money for a 4 star hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Larnaka City, Cyprus
Reviewed January 26, 2014

I book the honeymoon suite for my wedding night through the web. With sadness i will say that there was nothing romantic, or special decoration with the room, just one nice room,an empty jacuzzi and a plate of fruits. Also the last day which we would check out the people which they clean they knock the door and they open it by them self 5 times (different people each time), and they ask us if we will check out that day, another person told us that they will not clean because we will check out and some more, but in general they disturb us.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple