Adams Beach Hotel
$241
$235
$185
  • Breakfast included
Nestor Hotel(Ayia Napa)(Great Value!)
$141
  • Pool
Aktea Beach Village(Ayia Napa)(Great Value!)
$140
$136
$219
$198
Faros Hotel(Ayia Napa)(Great Value!)
$355
$345
Mon Repos Design Hotel(Ayia Napa)(Great Value!)
$154
L'eros Hotel(Ayia Napa)(Great Value!)
$73
  • Pool
Hotels.com
1,919 results
All reviewspiano barglasshouse restaurantatlantis restaurantprivate beachglass housequeen suiteclassic roomnissi beachsushi barmanagement teamsea viewthe general managernext yearlazy riverhalf boardswim up bargreat facilities
Reviewed January 22, 2013

On arrival, first impressions were very good. The public areas were very opulent, clean, and generally what I would expect from a 5* hotel. However, upon entering our allocated rooms, my heart sank. Very outdated, dingy, view of a wall etc. The bed was the most uncomfortable I have ever slept in. The fraying curtains were only attached to part of the pole. The carpet was threadbare, the bathroom furniture was going rusty, the shower curtain had mould on it and the towels were harder than cardboard and extremely thin. Also my 2 teenage daughters had been allocated a room with a double bed! We returned to reception immediately to be informed that the hotel was full, and anyhow, we had been booked into the lowest graded rooms (Thanks Thomas Cook Style!)

So, after a very uncomfortable night we returned to reception, again to be told the hotel was full. After a long discussion and the fact that for the whole of our stay there was no Thomas Cook rep attending the hotel, we accepted two rooms slightly further along the corridor, on the first floor of the old block, with views of a roof, but at least some daylight! However the rooms were not adjacent, and my daughters still had to share a double bed! Our bed was just as uncomfortable, however I did not want to spend my only weeks holiday at reception complaining, so made the most of it!

I am sure the higher graded rooms are Ok, but you may find that you are allocted the lowest graded ones with one certain tour operator - be warned!

The pool areas were clean, and we enjoyed our time by the poolside. The restaurant resembled something from Butlins, very busy, cramped, hot, food average and not what I would expect from a hotel of this standard. Drinks were extortionate, so we bought from the on site shop.

WiFi is chargeable, at $10 a day!

This is no fault of the hotel, but our flight was downsized on the return journey, and we were 'bumped' to glasgow the following morning, so returend home in need of a holiday.

I have read the many positive comments and am sure the newer part of the hotel is fine, but the negative comments I have read are of a similar nature to mine.

Room Tip: Rooms in the newer block will be of a better standard than the old one. The first floor rooms in the old block have views of either walls, or roofs
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
10  Thank Loobylou1968
AdamsBeachHotel, Manager at Adams Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for your detailed feedback with regards to your stay at Adams Beach Hotel.

I was very concerned to read that you were left to feel disappointed about some aspects of your stay experience with us. I can assure you that the shortfalls you experienced are not reflective of the service standards our guests are accustomed to and deserve.

We are pleased to announce that we have recently completed our guest rooms refurbishment. We have received positive feedback from our guests concerning the design and the comfort of our rooms after the recent refurbishment, however, we appreciate and value your feedback.

I was very concerned with regards to the Thomas Cook rep not attending the hotel. Please rest assured that we will contact Thomas Cook and we will resolve this problem so it won't happen again.

I do sincerely hope that you will decide to return to Adams Beach Hotel and give us an opportunity to restore your confidence.

Thank you once again for your feedback.

Adams Beach Hotel

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Rooms are firly sized and very clean, very large mirror in bathroom and also a full length mirror in the room - always handy when trying on outfits!
Breakfast was great with a great selection of food ranging from cereals to freshly made pancakes.
Pools were clean with various different pools to take a dip in and bars to buy food.
Although i was with my partner i did notice there seemed to be a lot on for children to take part in (pool games, activites ..) which is great for families.
I truly enjoyed my stay at the hotel and the roof top bar/restaurant is superb with magnificent views. please note that this is a little pricey.
Location is great, about an 8min drive from Aiya Napa which isnt too far and not much in cab rides.
I would recommend this hotel as the service is great and hotel is definately worth the money!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank FFJMGRT
Reviewed November 12, 2012

My partner and I got married a month ago at Adams beach in the gardens and the day couldn't of gone better! We were a little concerned after certain negative comments as seen on trip advisor but glad we trusted Thomas cook and our decision to go, as we were very well looked after with Thomas cook reps, wedding co-ordinator and the team at the hotel. We had a sea view room and was cleaned every day. Breakfast was always a variety and never short of supply. Cocktails at the valentine piano bar was gorgeous and again always friendly and happy staff. A must is the glasshouse restaurant, 5 star treatment, superb food and stunning views.

A walk into the town isn't far, about 5 mins with lots of choice of restaurants and bars. A couple of favourite restaurants was an Italian called the "atlas" and "Sacramento" which was also Italian. Ayia napa was about 25 min walk but taxi's are cheap enough. Great karaoke bar called "golden arrow" was always busy and very entertaining.

We would definatly return to Adams beach for a holiday and we hope this was helpful :-)

10  Thank Liz140881
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We have just returned from an amazing week at this hotel. Absolutely amazing room. Treated like royalty from the moment we arrived. Helpful friendly staff all through the restaurant. I didn't know one hotel could be cleaned so much. Excellent attention to detail. Lovely private beach. Fabylous relaxing time. I can honestly say I would go back there tomorrow in an instant. To top it all, this is the best hotel food I have ever tried.

Room Tip: Request a sea view if possible. The view from our room was amazing. See below.
5  Thank pigwidgeon_11
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Was a bit concerned after reading some reviews but concerns totally unfounded. The best bits were the pool area, the staff, the location and the cleanliness. The room was fine, but perhaps not quite 5* although the bathroom was spacious and excellent. If I had a small complaint it would be the breakfast buffet, which had enormous variety but we found the hot food section was barely luke warm. However, this did not detract from a very enjoyable stay. I would go back and would recommend the hotel as I also enjoyed being in a place without football shirts, union jack swimwear and noisy revellers (it's an age thing, bit past all that)

3  Thank KathD713