“Good value for money!”

The Elysian Inn
Ranked #125 of 219 Restaurants in Ayia Napa
Cuisines: European, Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: "The Elysian Inn" is the family business restaurant going from father to son since 1985. Here u can experience the dishes from one of the most talanted and professional CHEFs of the region. For more than 30 years he offers national Cypriot as well as European cuisines and strongly believes that the secret of a good food is in the high quality fresh ingredients. We are dedicated to our customers and our customers are dedicated to us for decades. Here even the most demanding taste will be satisfied while prices remain very competitive in the area. The restaurant is located in the most suitable area, near to the central street with the bars and night clubs. On the occasions the restaurant proposes the big screen and more than 10 kinds of beers for the real football fans.
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

Big portions, fast service, tasty food! Highly recommended.
I eat the tastest greek salad here.
Thanks to chef)))

Reviewed September 18, 2012

I spent 2 weeks in Cyprus last August.
Everything was perfect: the sea, the beach(Nyssi), the people, the food.
I was lucky because I knew the The Elysian Inn where I ate every day for dinner.
I tasted all the typical Cypriot food and I didn't spend so much money.
Giorgios and his father were very kind and friendly.
If I'll come back to Cyprus I'll go directly to "THE ELYSIAN INN"

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Wonderful and friendly place not far from the main square and clubs. Everything is delicious and fresh, because it is family owned. Here you can get max of the attention, good service and friendly attitude with really low prices on dishes. I can recommend to visit this resto to all mu friends and people who are going to be nearby. Wish all the best to the stuff and owners! ))

Reviewed July 20, 2012

The Elysian Inn is a lovely family run restaurant which serves very good food, especially the Elysian Special best chicken dish ever, and at reasonable prices. This is a good place to visit any time of the day whether you want breakfast, lunch, evening meal or just for dinks. The staff are so friendy and welcoming.

1  Thank Helenanne_12
Reviewed June 22, 2012

We visited the Elyssian in june 2012 , after reading good reviews on tripadvisor. If you like chicken, you HAVE to try the Elyssian Special Chicken. Absolutely DELICIOUS!! We even went back a few days later to get a plate of this chicken, after we had dinner at another restaurant... that is how much we liked it. After ordering some cocktails we even got one for free. Just great food, great prices, great service!

2  Thank muk85