“Spacious villa with lovely outside area”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Nefeli Villa

View of the yard!
A view from the Gazebo
Pool by sunset!
Pool by early morning!
A panoramic view of the trampoline area!
Pool by day!
A panoramic view from the Bedroom window!
Front of the house!
The Gazebo in Spring!
A view from the trampoline!
Lounge with Comfort!
Beautiful Gazebo
Ayia Napa Beach!
Ayia NApa by NIGHT!
Nissi Beach!
The caves- near by attraction!
Ayia Thekla Beach!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
RachieC55...
Caistor, United Kingdom
“Spacious villa with lovely outside area”
Reviewed October 20, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

I stayed with my husband and 3 children ranging from 5 to 16. The villa is very spacious and was more than adequate for our stay. The outside area was lovely - enough sunbeds, a covered area to eat at the table, and the "nut house" which was a covered seating area - a favourite for my sons to sit in the shade and play on their phones!! Pool was big enough for us and clean. A very quiet residential area it seemed which was very relaxing!

The villa was probably further than I had anticipated from the Center of Ayia Napa, however we paid 12-15 euro each way for a taxi and there is a bus stop on the main road which we managed to get one night. It would have been nice to have some information on local transport in villa information. The nearest bar was in Ayia Therkla which was around a 20 minute walk - situated next to a shop.

I was slightly disappointed that there was no one to greet us on arrival - I already knew the owner was away however I had expected someone there to let us in and show us round. The owner did ring me however and talked through things over the phone.

Some very small negatives - some parts of the villa weren't as clean as I would expect ( sticky handles/switches etc), bedroom door handle broken, upstairs shower a bit dodgy, broken outside chair, missing steps in the pool. Nothing major but just small attention to detail that would make the overall stay a better experience. However I do feel this was because the owner had been away and had not had chance to review the property herself before we stayed.

Overall - a pleasant stay and I think we would have found it difficult to find a nicer and more spacious villa elsewhere. I would stay again.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Skywaiter...
Gainsborough, United Kingdom
“*****WARNING - EXTRA ELECTRICITY COSTS*****”
Reviewed October 15, 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

We opted to stay at the Nefeli Villa as the photos and description all looked good. The villa itself was very nice, although it wasn't really ready for our arrival as the owner had been staying there prior and ended up quickly clearing things fridge etc. It therefore wasn't cleaned prior to our arrival although it wasn't dirty. When someone is staying there to me means it is not ready for you. The real issue with this place was the extra charges for electricity that you would potentially incur. It was stated in the booking T&C but wasn't mentioned in any booking correspondence until the final payment was sent. At which time it was mentioned in various documents. It cost us £118.00 extra for electricity costs. We accept that electricity is expensive but that should be factored in to the price of the rental. We were that scared of the extra costs that we only ever used the air con for max two hours prior to going to bed. It really did spoil our holiday and having vacated in Cyprus many years on holiday we won't be using this one again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liked best: The pool
Liked least: Extra costs for electricity
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
Jan 6, 2016
Dear Guest, looking at your Complaint, first of all let me say that I am very sorry that you have left the villa with bad feelings and impression as this is totally contrary to my intentions and makes me feel sad. I like my guests always to be very satisfied and happy when they leave as I try to give them the best I can and every comfort they need. Let me also say that the villa is being rented for more than 4 years now under the same terms and conditions and it is the first time I had a complaint. I am very disappointed, as I truly believe I am very transparent and strict with my villa's dos and donts and terms and conditions, which are clearly displayed on my page and also in my contract, however I will take your complaint as an indication of improving this even better, so that no disputes arise again . Looking at your first complaint it is very unfair to say, that the villa was not cleaned because you saw the cleaner lady there trying to finalize the preparations, as the villa not only was clean but I was there to check every detail to ensure everything was up to standard. As the villa is very booked all year round and especially during the Summer Peak Period, with continuous and adjacent rentals it may happen that some guests may arrive while the villa is still prepared (changes of customers very frequently happen they same day) and some guests request later departure time. We have delayed 30 minutes to deliver the villa in order to ensure is clean, however we never delivered a dirty villa to you or anyone else. Further the comment that we have cleaned it quickly is not true at all as the cleaner started cleaning at 7 am but having to go through cleaning windows, every corner of the house, the garden , the pool area it takes time. Kitchen was left last as as the cleaning of fridge is always the last thing to do prior to finalizing the kitchen and delivering. With regard to your second point of extra electricity costs , if you compare the rates now and two years ago, they were 30% more expensive than today, the reason being the high electricity cost I used to get after guests left, as air conditions and lights were left on day and night. As electricity cost is very expensive in Cyprus I wanted to make people responsible of their actions and pay exactly what the consumed. Hence I made my rates cheaper by 30% and left the electricity costs over 100 units to be paid by the guest. Up to 100 units are free and this corresponds to a week's electricity consumption of reasonable use of air-conditions. Further your staying was two weeks with 4 people staying, but the second week of your stay was at the time of the Bad Atmosphere Phenomenon we had in Cyprus which necessitated people staying in house for almost 4-5 continuous days. As this happened at the time of the hottest period in Cyprus I am sure the use of air-conditions was almost continuous day and night as you could not open windows because of the dust as you would not be able to bare the heat otherwise, hence the consumption was a lot more than two hours per day. I am really very sorry that this spoiled your holiday and I apologize that you have felt like that but the real facts should be stated so that other guests have the whole picture, so they can judge for themselves. Hope next year your holiday in Cyprus is more successful!
Holly F
Newport Pagnell, United Kingdom
“Amazing family holiday”
Reviewed August 29, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

We stayed at Nefeli Villa for 10 nights and had the most relaxed, amazing holiday. The villa is well equipped with everything you could need, including a bottled cold water dispenser which is easily refilled from the drinking water machine up the road. The air conditioning worked brilliantly when needed and as the villa is right by the sea we also had a sea breeze. The view from the master bedroom was exquisite and put a smile on my face every morning. The villa is beautifully decorated and the garden area perfect for lazy days by the pool and fun evenings having a BBQ. Our teenagers loved it (there is WiFi) and there is always the option of popping into Ayia Napa for a meal or night out, however the best restaurant is 5 mins drive away in Agia Thelka at the beach bar. There is a small beach literally across the road if you fancy a quick dip, however is a little rough on your feet as the sand is gritty. One thing I would advise is a car, we used a local firm called Stevens rentals and booked online at the same time we booked the holiday, they met us at the airport and was great value for money. The owner Katerina was very helpful and answered my emails quickly. Overall I cannot recommend this villa enough and have told lots of friends and family and hope to return for a cheeky weeks break next year some time.

Traveling group: Teenagers
HaakonDoe...
“Has everything needed.”
Reviewed August 15, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

We had a joyful stay at this villa for 10 days. It lays in a quiet place in ayia thekla which suited our group perfectly. We had a market approximately 10 minutes by foot from the villa and by renting a car or a scooter this will be the perfect villa for almost everyone. Air conditioning helped us a lot and the owner was very helpful when needed.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Jovan D
Miami, Florida
“Perfect hideout”
Reviewed November 27, 2013 for a stay in June 2012

I stayed in Nefeli Villa for couple of days in June 2012. I absolutely loved the place! There is a private beach very close to the house. 2 minutes walk and its awesome! Ayia Napa is like couple of km down the road so the area is very peaceful and quiet. The pool is amazing! Private parking spaces and a garage too! Beautifully furnished and clean household. It was an oasis of peace and quietness!
I even had a Nintendo Wii at my disposal!

Absolutely recommend this place and can't wait to go back there! :)

Jovan from Miami, FL

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Quietness, proximity to the beach
Traveling group: Solo Traveler
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing