“modern restaurant”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 15, 2013

have used this restaurant for 25 years and never had a bad meal.it has recently been modernised and has a very welcoming atmosphere. A family run restaurant which has always delivered excellent food. Managed by brothers Solomon and Michael who are always friendly and willing to deliver any combination of food on the menu that you wish for.

1  Thank marlene b

Reviewed December 10, 2012

This is a new restaurant for me, although the last time I visited Ayia Napa it was May 2005!. We stayed just outside Ayia Napa in October 2012 and visited this restaurant 4 or 5 times as the food was excellent valve for money, and although not busy, I suspect that was because of the time of year. Would highly recommend this restaurant to everyone. Toilets are superb too!

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Visited Abacus on our recent holiday to Ayia Napa the restaurant was lovely, very clean modern with a great atmosphere,my wife ordered a chicken dish in a creamy sauce which was very well cooked and delicious, I ordered a fillet steak with chasseur sauce which was cooked perfectly exactly as I ordered med rare and was equally delicious.The menu is vast and whatever your taste I'm sure they would have something to suit most people.The wine list is also extensive with a good selection of whites, rose and reds, try it I think you will be impressed.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Recently had a holiday in cyprus and ate at abacus on two occasions. We really like it, the place was stylish and clean. The staff were quick to attend to you and friendly , There was a large selection of food on the menu to suit all tastes, all food was fresh and well presented, and the wine list was large and well priced ! would go again if in the area

3  Thank chicky1985
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We ate here on our first night as after an early start travelling we just picked the first nice looking place we came across.
My wife decided on the moussake which was fine, I picked the chicken kebabs which were nice and hard to get wrong (though one place on our holiday did!)
Overall it's not a bad place - but there are better