“Hidden gem”

Cuisines: Polynesian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

Fiji isn't as noticeable as other restaurants but is most certainly worth a visit. Prawn crackers served as a complimentary starter & main meals are very tasty would recommend highly

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Me and my husband decided to go to this restaurant after the positive reviews we read on tripadvisor and because we thought we 'd like to try something different. The menu consists of a good selection of dishes but I would think that polynesian cuisine is something different from mixed asian dishes. I had teriyaki prawns (rather japanese) and my husband had coriander pork. There were items in the menu such as: satay chicken( primarily indonesian/malaysian), green curry (thai), sushi, a range of chinese dishes incl. crispy duck and even indian (butter chicken). There were very few dishes that were more distinctively polynesian but not enough to characterize the restaurant. We thought that this seemed more like a multi-asian restaurant. My prawns were ok but nothing too impressive that would make me go back there. As for the coriander pork, it was tasty, but nothing you couldn't make at home. To end on a positive note, the staff was friendly and helpful.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Menu outside Fiji looked varied, and sounded tasty, but not able to see inside from the street (upstairs). Only open Thursday-Sunday, & Thursday was our last night on holiday. Mid March, so very much out of season, & Ayia Napa extremely quiet at night. So we hesitated, but Polynesian food sounded interesting so in we went.

Very quiet when we arrived, but I was immediately impressed by the spotless open kitchen with several chefs, and the very friendly service. My partner enjoyed what she said was the best chicken green curry ever, & I enjoyed a Nori Salmon dish. Starters were generous in size, so we ended up sharing a dessert. Good selection of wine, too.

I would definitely recommend a visit here ..... it is a high quality well-run place in my opinion.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

Great food and atmosphere, excellent and very friendly service, they made our group feel most welcome. Highly recomended.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Having lived in Cyprus for 7 years this is by far out favorite restaurant. Unbeatable in Cyprus. The whole menu is top quality and not too over priced.