“Great for Families”
other travelers have booked this property
Villa Tia
Light and Spacious Lounge Area Master Bedroom with access to the large sun terrace.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Light and Spacious Lounge Area
Master Bedroom with access to the large sun terrace.
Main Bathroom with Shower and WC
Downstairs Double Bedroom with en-suite shower and WC - Ideal for the elderly or infirm.
Downstairs Bedroom En-suite Shower Room with WC
Twin Bedroom with access to the large sun terrace
Well Equipped Kitchen Area
Covered Outdoor Dining with Traditional Cypriot BBQ
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

GILLY1967
SCOTLAND
“Great for Families”
Reviewed July 20, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Enjoyed a 3 week stay at the Villa with our family. Highly recommend for location & value for money.

Your age range 50-64
djharryma...
Exeter, United Kingdom
“Absolutely Outstanding Villa”
Reviewed September 12, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

Having spent the summer of 2016 working in ayia napa, I had been to many different hotels and many different villa's. I can hands down say the best villa I ever stayed in was Villa Tia, it was clean and the interior design was very smart and modern. All the facilities worked and the swimming pool was clean and regularly maintained. I would certainly have no problem giving my full recommendation for this villa to anyone who would wish to go.
Met chris the manager for the property on one occassion as a welcoming to the villa, seemed like a lovely chap but unfortunately we didn't get to meet him any more as we had absolutely no issues to contact him about!

Liked best: very modern
Liked least: nothing
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 18-24
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
Sep 13, 2016
WOW, thank you so much for your kind comments. I am thrilled you enjoyed your time at Villa Tia. We always do our best to make sure you have a great holiday and from what I read, I think we did well :) Hope to see you all again someday in sunny Cyprus, Chris
Sian B
Devon, United Kingdom
“We absolutely loved staying at this villa”
Reviewed September 1, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

What a great villa . We have been travelling to Ayia Napa for the last 25 years and have always stayed in a hotel , the last couple of years we have extended our holiday to three weeks and stayed in a villa .
Villa Tia was absolutely ideal for our family .
Great location and it was great being so near to our favourite Landa beach .
Spacious villa with good sized bedrooms and wardrobe space.
My husband and I took the bedroom downstairs as it had the safe deposit box and ensuite and the children used the bedrooms upstairs. It was a great choice .
The villa was easy to keep clean and we used to carry our rubbish bags down to the big green wheelie bins at the main entrance of the complex ( if that's what you call it ) and tried to do this regularly in case of cockroaches , ants etc appearing .
Wifi was great , pool was fab and my sons absolutely loved the corner sofa to chill out on when they had had too much sun.
We met Chris from the management company on one occasion and he really was a great chap. We will be happy to deal with him next year when hopefully we can book the same villa .

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Robert A
East Ayrshire, United Kingdom
“Cockroach Central”
Reviewed August 24, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

I would not recommend this villa unless you love living with cockroaches, please stay away from this villa and the company who rents it . Do not trust what they say especially a guy called Chris it is bad and not a nice place to be. The cockroaches are everywhere and I am not kidding you can contact me and will show a video which will go on you-tube. I am in the process of dealing with holiday watchdog to get this villa and the company on the program to show how bad the villa is and villa rentals are. I can not stress this enough stay clear of this villa.

Liked best: Killing Cockroaches
Liked least: Killing Cockroaches
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
Sep 7, 2016
Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at Villa Tia. It is unfortunate that you have decided to leave such a negative review although I myself helped you during your stay. You first notified us of an overflowing sewage cover round the back of the property, this was dealt with in a timely manner and a plumber was there to clear the obstruction. I then received comments regarding cockroaches throughout the property, inside and out. On my many visits to you regarding this, I could not see any evidence of cockroaches but as a preventative measure, I arranged for pest control to spray the villa and also left some traps and spray. We agreed that some form of compensation would be offered for the inconvenience, although I never saw any cockroaches. The review you have left is malicious with intention to cause damage to the reputation, not only of the management company but the owner of the villa. Villa Tia has been rented out for many years now with lots of happy guest who return year after year and even the guests after your arrival noted no cockroaches (please see review). I also have to note that we did not charge you to unblock the drains as the blockage was a direct cause of throwing paper down the toilets. You complained to myself for two days regarding cockroaches and as the situation was dealt with in a professional and timely manner we refunded you for 2 days of your holiday. Warm Regards, Chris.
sharongal...
Redditch, United Kingdom
“Mr”
Reviewed September 3, 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

Second holiday at villa Tia an amazing place loved every minute..Villa Tia is very spacious for two families extremely well presented and very clean...bed linen was fresh and clean. Washing machine, oven, microwave and 2 bathrooms All to a high standard of cleanliness and very modern. Swimming pool is a fantastic size cleaned twice a week! Ample space outside for a BBQ and for children to play. The villa is a 10 minute walk to bars and restaurants and is situated on a quiet and clean complex with the use of a communal pool.... I would highly recommend villa Tia for your holiday

Irene P
“It feels like at home”
Reviewed August 4, 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

It is really nice property with 3 bedrooms and a big living room. The bedroom on the first floor is ensuite, other 2 on the second floor share one bathroom. There is an outdoor pool and barbecue. It is equipped very well, there is everything you may need, even info folder with travel info (nearest supermarket, top rated restaurants, sightseeings and rules).If you rent a car it is easy to reach supermarket (Carrefour is closer than lidl), city center with all its nightlife.
The only disadvantage was broken air conditioner in the living room, so it was quite hot while staying there or cooking in the kitchen.

Traveling group: Large Group
Your age range 18-24
VixieBurg
Newcastle, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Villa!! Great holiday!!”
Reviewed June 11, 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

We stayed in the villa for 1 week at the beginning of June, it was a lovely villa with everything we needed. We were very close to the other hotels nearby, and a 5 minute walk to Nissi Beach. We where able to get a taxi to a Lidl in the next town to stock up on food and essentials. We attended a fantastic wedding at the nissi beach hotel which was only 5 mins away.

We had a great relaxing week away and would defiantly recommend staying here to anyone.

Liked best: The outdoor space
Liked least: It was a little windy with not wind blockers
Traveling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing