“Great place to stay”
other travelers have booked this property
Nissi 3 Complex
2nd Bedroom
Nissi Beach
Sunset over Nissi Bay
Water Sports at Nissi Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Moscow, Russia
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed October 21, 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

It was the second time we came to Agia Napa and this time we decided to book an apartment instead of hotel and now I see that we've made the best choice! We were very lucky to find this apartment free exactly for our dates. The apartment is very spacious and clean and have everything you need for your stay! Frige, washing machine, microwave, towels .. and if you need something more the manager would help you for sure, so the service was also really great! The location is just perfect: it's 10 minutes slow walk to the best beach on the island Nissi Beach, 20 minutes walk to the center, but it's very quiet around so you can relax without any noise desturbing you! We also appreciated alot the swimming pool in the private area! We will recommend the appartment to all our friends because we enjoyed the stay alot and when we come again we know where to stay:)

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Andy P
“OUTSTANDING RENTAL APARTMENT”
Reviewed August 31, 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Fantastic apartment !!! .....which I rented for 2 weeks with my husband and 3 children. The beautiful apartment was exceptionally clean,tidy and spacious.
It was a short walk to the local restaurants, bars and fabulous Nissi beach, hence the apartment was in a perfect location.
We were particularly impressed with the swimming pool's, as they were clean and bigger than initially anticipated.
I would definitely recommend this rental property to anyone who is interested in visiting Aiya Napa.
I would definitely consider renting it again, as it has all the necessary household items including a washing machine, and a powerful air conditioning system, which was amazing in the evenings when the hot weather was intense.
Both Perry (the owner ) and Costa (the agent ) were brilliant , they provided an exceptional service throughout, with excellent communications. A service that can not be faulted !!!!
A big thank you to you both for making our holiday so enjoyable and stress free.

Liked best: everything
Liked least: there is nothing to dislike
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Philip N
Swindon, United Kingdom
“Truly fantastic, highly recommended location. At an affordable price!”
Reviewed July 9, 2014 for a stay in June 2014

I cannot recommend Sunrise over Nissi highly enough! you will be looked after from the first enquiry until your breakage deposit is returned. Communication is excellent and transfers, meet and greet and welcome pack were lovely too!

The apartment is well furnished with all the equipment you require for a comfortable and relaxing stay, with air conditioning for when you've had enough cooling off in the pool. This is combined with a quiet relaxed atmosphere.

The apartment is a minute from a mass of shops, restaurants and bars, not that you would know from it's quiet location. All the staff we met were friendly and couldn't do enough for us. Some of the wedding party stayed at the very expensive Nissi Beach hotel. You are a 2 minute walk from this and are able to use the facilities there. Personally when I return I will rent Sunrise over Nissi again as the whole experience is one which I would wish to repeat! Thank you!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The whole friendly family orienatated atmosphere and help with first time travel.
Traveling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Families with young children
Ciccone01
Cardiff
“Owner, apartment, service was excellent”
Reviewed May 3, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

The service from Perry the owner from day 1 was brilliant! He arranged transfers an for us to be met at the apartment an there was no hassle throughout the entire process!

The apartment was great as was the pools!

Will definitely be returning!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Adam_Slin...
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Good all-round”
Reviewed September 15, 2013 for a stay in September 2013
person found this review helpful

The appartment was well located, had good facilities and was exactly as advertised. The only slight downside was the lack of WiFi in the appartment (although this was available in restaurants nearby).

The owner was very helpful and accomodating. He arranged transfers from the airport and accomodated late changes to our travel plans.

The area was very nice with a few bars, restaurants, shops and a short walk to the beech. The real night-life was a short taxi ride away.

Overall, a very good appartment at a good price.

Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Very good value
Liked least: No WiFi available
Traveling group: Friends
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Families with young children
littlebw
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Excellent and Clean Apartment, Great Location, Great Owner / Agent”
Reviewed August 18, 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

We stayed at this apartment for 2 weeks . Perry ( the owner) kept us updated from the minute to us enquiring about the apartment to having our bond money returned the day after arriving home. Costa (the agent) met us and showed us round etc explaining everything. Both Perry and Costa were very helpful and if you texted them with a query you would always get a reply within minutes
Perry organised the taxis which were great. We were left a welcome pack which was ideal as it had most of the essentials and we had free wi fi (This is a log in for 1 person so don’t go expecting it is like home where you can log in all your iphones , laptops etc to all use at same time. Thanks to Costa he sorted us with 2 log ins out so at least my 2 teenagers were happy )

The apartment was a great size, well equipped (although never used cooking facilities and spotless. It had brilliant air conditioning in the front room and 2 bedrooms ( be aware these are on a maximum 2 hour timers and will explain later in the review) and a large balcony facing the pool. TV was great in keeping teenagers occupied. This was a beautiful apartment and Perry / Costa should be praised for keeping it up to a very good standard and the mid stay cleaning was great however there was a few niggles that took 1 star off the review for us

1. First evening retired to bed around 1am , put air conditioning on and it is on a maximum 2 hour timer so we were constantly waking up sweating and having to re set air conditioning every 2 hours. Told Costa (agent) about this Thursday morning - by Sunday not heard anything about from him so I texted Perry (owner) and he said he had to do it due to tenants leaving air con on all day and night and would change the switches for a fee . I declined this because it was nearly a week into the holiday and I and my family are very responsible and were only going to use air con at sleeping times. I can see what Perry is trying to do as it is very expensive running air conditioning but it seems like we got punished no matter how responsible we were. Personally I think the air conditioning should be made available whenever and any excess usage taken from the bond money

2. Thursday morning decided to go to pool and no sun loungers - Costa (agent) said he was chasing somebody who took Perrys (owner) sun loungers and he gave us some most uncomfortable portable ones that you had to carry up and down the apartment everyday. I was not happy with this because we like to sit round pool everyday due to my mobility ( I have had 5 hip replacements) so Costa (agent) gave us a key so that we could share 4 of his from another apartment that were left at the side of the pool. Into week 2 and others were using sun loungers so we decided to go to beaches. Again very sparse around the pool and a total fiasco with the sun lounger situation which I think needs rectifying amongst all owners etc but again due to some irresponsible holidaymakers (leaving sun loungers out , not locking up etc) can understand the reluctance to do so

3. There was no safe in the apartment. After being reassured by Perry (owner) that there was a safe in the apartment I was mortified when Costa (agent) informed me that the safe had been taken out due to people not being able to use it properly. I was in a panic mode then as I had 2400 euros in cash. Again he offered to put it back in but after a couple of days still not put in so just told him to forget about it

If you can live without the above niggles then you will not get a better 2 bed roomed apartment in a very quiet location than this for the price !!!!

The apartment is only 5 minutes from 2 beaches (Nissi Beach and Sandy Beach) which were beautiful . The apartment is 1 minute away from our favourite restaurant ( The Atlas )

Central Aiya Napa could be seen in the distant by night and was only a 30 minute walk away which was a nice comfortable stroll at night

We would use this apartment again (if the air conditioning , safe and sun lounger situations were sorted out) and would definitely recommend it to family and friends,

This is my honest opinion and have posted to let others know before they book as if I had known about the 2hr switches on the air con and no safe I would not have booked it. I'm sure Perry will be along to reply and would hope that he takes this as constructive advice and not a complaint

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and how big / clean the apartment was
Liked least: 2hr timer on air con
Traveling group: Teenagers
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Aug 21, 2013
I would like to thank you for bringing to my attention the situation about the sun beds and the safe as I was not aware that the sun beds had gone missing recently and that the safe was not in use,
I have spoken to my management company and they have assured me that these developments are recent and now that I have bought a new safe which is user friendly and have organised new sun loungers this problem is solved.
In respect to the 2 hour air conditioning switches , Unfortunately most apartment owner have them fitted as the cost of electricity does spiral out of control, this also helps to keep rental prices at an affordable rate, I am pleased to say that I endeavour to give a five star service from the time of booking to returning home. Thank you again for your kind comments.
Anthonycr...
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Perfect flat next to Nissi Beach and Ayia Napa!”
Reviewed July 30, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

We were a group of 4 friends and this apartment was fabulous! The pics are just how the flat looks like. The pools outside are definitely a plus when you get bored of the busy beach.
It is 5 minutes away from Nissi Beach and only 25 mins from Ayia Napa city centre if you want some hardcore party. Basically we never used any taxi during our stay!
Booking the place was really easy as Perry is a great host.
The only downside I can find is that we had to buy salt, sugar, cleaning products, etc. for the place when I would have expected to have those basic things already there; But this doesn't even take one star out as the rest was brilliant!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and the interior of the flat
Liked least: No general supplies (sugar, sponges, etc.)
Traveling group: Friends
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing